Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Same story here i haven’t encounter neither Unicron or Pig Boss!

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

Got Unicron once this morning. I actually had enough time to kill him with Energon Grimlock. Still no sign of Boss Pig though.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

very strange i haven’t encounter after 16 round :( Well i can’t explain. Bad luck?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

It’s too bad the Cybertronians are the bonus squad. Sunstorm got nerfed a month after he came out. Shockwave and Acidstorm are good with enough accessories but not in events.

All these nerfs make me want to quit the game.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Here you can see what accessories will be offered when you unlock Wheeljack. They’re all worth 1000 tokens each. There’s also one accessory that’s available only in the Customize section.

Wheeljack accessories.jpg
    Wheeljack another accessory.jpg

Damat Ferit
    @damat-ferit

until the end of the challenge i played each hour but unicron didn’t come. When i spent 10 gems unicron came. in earlier challenges unicron came both morning and evening without spending any gems. and new update removed the advertisement charge. rovio brings new nice innovations. rovio will soon stop playing. sorry bad english.

Phillips
    @phillips

Played 20 runs (2 recharges) just played to get to the 100 token level. Didn’t see Unicron or Boss Pig.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Haven’t seen Unicron or boss pig at all in this event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Same story here no Unicron or Pig Boss!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I fought unicron once yesterday during my 3rd recharge. It was around my 35th run of the day.

My competition today is insane. I’ll be lucky to finish 3rd. 1st place is DDD. He started with the 1st gold emblem. He now has the gold crown emblem.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@gabe-nestor i don’t believe that he/she is an actual player that DDD Met him day one with the E. Grimlock full gold crown emblem! When then the sparks wasn’t even available yet! I am talking from Soundwave Superior Event…

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@elpapam He has E Grimlock at a full gold crown but he also has Ratchet at a full gold crown too. My bet is that he is a cheater. Maybe he hacked the game to give him unlimited sparks or something like that. Having to full gold crowns is impossible to have legit.

Either way whether he is a cheater or a bot, I am not going to be able to beat him today.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Encounter unicorn once yesterday. But as u guys already said people with higher bonus won’t let u win.. . There r insane scoring on lederboard.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Paid 30 gems yesterday, but no Unicron. No Pig Boss either, but that one I could do without.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I got Unicron once and Big Bad Flying Boss Pig once for yesterday’s event.

I think the game wasn’t happy that I had used this combination:

– Energon Grimlock level 10 @ base bonus +40% (Silver one stripe badge) which I had painstakingly upgraded from the 1st live event with sparks Soundwave Superior.
    see the picture and explainations at this posting: Spark Level.

and playing either
    – Shockwave level 13 @ base bonus +10% which due to squad bonus is multiplied 3x = +30%
    or
    – Acid Storm level 9 @ base bonus +10% which due to squad bonus is multiplied 3x = +30%

Giving a combined total of +70% score bonus.

I’m really tempted to increase the base bonus of Shockwave and Acid Storm i.e. get 1400 sparks to upgrade another 5%, multiplied by 3x = 15% to give total of 85% score bonus.
    But I want to gain the required Sparks over the next few days.

You’re right, @mukesh007 and others, players can really mess up the scores by using the Sparks system to the max.

It will really make the Leaderboard very very competitive. And drive others away from getting a decent bunch of tokens daily from the Leaderboard.
    Unless they are very patient and upgrade via Daily Quest’s 500 Sparks or pay for the Sparks bundle.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve got the BG and the BBG this morning. I see they are back to their tricks again, last night the Daily Quest’s reset ( I never completed the 1st Quest as I had to go to Pig City 4 times) and all I can collect from them is coins and pigs no Gems or Tokens plus I got like yesterday visit Pig City 4 times for 250 pigs and I know I’ll not complete this quest either so that’s a 1000 Sparks down the drain. Way to go Rovio.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

My pre bonus scores are 300-400. Rest depend on ur bonus %… What about your scores guys??.

I m 5k score #8 position on my leader board (11 hrs remaining) nd #1 nd #2 r +10k

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

How does the game treat you using same bots several times a row? During the previous competition, I got the impression that I can get 700-800 point levels regularly enough with the secondary bot being the same well-sparkled E.Grimlock as long as the primary bot was one of a few in permanent rotation. This time, I get around 400-600 pre-bonus points per run using the same tactics… but when I tried to change both bots at once, I didn’t feel like getting bigger rewards. So, is there a point to rotate them both? Other things being equal, I’d prefer to keep EG as a backup in hope that I will get an Unicron run someday, and 35% bonus is better than nothing even during regular runs (I don’t feel like upgrading any of current bonus squad bots in their current state), but if adjusting levels “improved” since the last week, I may have a reason to stir the pool more intensively.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’ve done a ton of runs, no unicron or boss pig. My theory is my multiplier (200%) is too high. All it will take is one shot at unicorn to put the completion out of reach… so I bet I never seen him.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@pandaczar12, one would think that paying lots of RL money for sparks should give you an advantage… small chance for that, Rovio being such Rovio.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@werehamsta I used Soundwave (+20%) and EGrimlock (+25%) exclusively yesterday. I encountered Unicron, but not Boss Pig. One recharge was all I needed for 5th. Did a second since 5-7 places were tight, but neither 6th not 7th did any more runs to try to move up. For this event, the 100 token level and a top 6 finish is all I’m looking for. Xmas Eve and Day, I’ll settle for the 100 token level (unless it’s not beneficial to spend the gems to get it) and any finish.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@mukesh007

I’m finding the same as you on the scores, never had over 500 yesterday pre bonus, Today apart from 920 pre bonus and 1400 pre bonus from the BG & BBG the rest have been the same low scoring.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Unicron and boss pig did the same thing during the halloween event when the main target was the added targets like pumpkins and scarecrows. They showed up on flying pig witch day, only explanation I can figure out is that the added targets like candy canes and trees are the main targets, they won’t show for some people. Can’t explain why some have sightings and others don’t. Just another way that rovio makes the game so unfair.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ve seen Unicron once, twice at the most but no BP who I hate. I don’t get why they won’t show under customization what hats are for who. They always do that. I don’t find Wheeljack impressive at all. He’s a mix between Dead End and Richocet. Don’t get me wrong, I love those bots but they should have really tried something a bit more creative. It’s like they’re just mailing it in. Oh wait, they are.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

two days now i haven’t meet Unicron…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.