Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

• The new Event is here! Enjoy!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Wheeljack is been offered for 7500 tokens

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Does anyone know which hats go with what characters? I’m still looking for a 10% Damage hat for E Soundwave, Drift, and a couple other characters.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Why is Skywarp available when a new character is again? All four times he has been available there has been another new character available too. I am so happy I chose to get him instead of Starscream in the seeker event. Hopefully with this being a twelve day event I’ll be able to get his accessories this time and not have to skip them like I did in the Halloween event.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Hopefully 12 days will be enough to unlock windblade without spending too many gems

Anonymous

This event has some nice goodies. O.o

I’ll probably be aiming to get Skywarp and his accessories, Windblade’s Swords, and use the leftover tokens on the Christmas hats. Good thing I already have Ricochet and his accessories, and Windblade’s Metroplex and Trident.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

in my opinion i only target for sparks and if there are available after Wheeljack purchase his accessories. I don’t care about the hats!

zeppled
    @zeppled

Has anyone seen a Unicron?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

I think getting accessories from token is not remained wise choice that it used to be. After all steps making game worst who knows one days dev came up with idea to remove every accessories or nerfed all the accessories u got.
    Instead of playing nd enjoying the game we have to worry about what next they came up with to make game worst. So to spent token /gems more wisely instead of getting disappointed after next update in which they will nerfed everything..

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

How bonus is working?? ? Its written their that “bonus squad members get there promotion multiplied”
    I used spark only on e grimlock nd sound wave.
    So how it’s working for others I mean if I use 1 spark I. E. equal to 5% , so of its in bonus that trf. Will give me 10%??or 20%??

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@mukesh007 the bonus squad is Cybertronians. The TFS in that squad are shockwave,acid storm and sunstorm

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Nd is bonus squad changing in every 4 hours like earlier it used to be or it will remain same for 1 day nd change on next day?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@sam-spargo Sir if I use 500 spark on shock wave it’s normal bonus will be +5%, my question is how much it get multiplied?by 2 times 3 or 4 times..
    Anyone used bonus squad trf. With sparked bonus.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@mukesh007 if Shockwave’s has 5%. the squad bonus will be 15%. Also Cybertronians will be the bonus squad for the entire event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mukesh007 I used Acid Storm (+5% Promotion – 500 Sparks) and Shockwave (+5% Promotion – 500 Sparks) i Have had bonus alltogether 30% it triples each Transformer from the Cybetronians Squad this Holliday Event.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I expect you all know but just in case Rovio are at it again they have reduced the Fire Power of Energon Lockdown and is now a waste of time. Even wooden blocks are hard to get rid of now. I bet they’ve done it to others that we have not found out about yet.
    Why they keep messing I’ll never know but it is starting to get my back up as there is no valid reason they can give us why they reduce the Bot’s Fire Power.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 the same at the E. Starscream… Seriously i am thinking leaving the game… i believe it was fun but up to now i feel unsatisfied!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

E Starscream as well geeezzzzzz whatever next I don’t play much these days due to them messing everything up and so may play a lot less

I know there’s uproar on the FB page over the reducing of Fire Power

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13

E. Soundwave Way Slower Reloading and reduce Fire Power Explosive Force is zero
    E. Lockdown has reduced it’s power lvl 14 and can’t destroy wooden blocks
    E. Starscrem was messed to begin that the only accessory saved him was the explosive rounds and this accessory ain’t work as it should be…
    Thundercracker was for scrap but the explosive rounds and this accessory ain’t work as it should be…
    Ultimate Megatron’s Acid Round (Mace) now it won’t affect Ice/Glass blocks in other blocks works…
    Explosive Power/Force & Explosive Round accessories are nerfed aren’t working only visual effects are been seen…

And even Jesus Christ doesn’t know what else have they messed up! @lewie4 i wonder are you reporting those damn bags / issues that happening here to the programmers? Or are all deliberate made for the “balance” and more Optimized Game-Play Experience?

sheepybach
    @paul13

It is getting a waste of time it really is

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

After so many rounds at the event has anyone seen / encounter Pig Boss or Unicron?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I had Unicron earlier, but haven’t seen Boss Pig yet. As is before, the nodes are too short for EGrimlock to take him out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

And the most times are filled with falling monoliths that don’t give you room enough to shoot him.

Xun
    @xunhq

I suddenly see the irony in the event notification screen – Shockwave tripping on the ice is a metaphor for all the mess the Exient/Rovio has rolled out in this competition. From the hackable sparks to the nerfing to the squad bonus design.

http://i.want.tf/to/that/fcSbWXDg1e.png

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Softupdate 1.23.3.2 doesn’t solve the problem with the Explosive Rounds!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

No Unicron or Boss Pig for me yet in about 20 runs. But I did get the end of the world glitch once.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.