@hank special complaints forum

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum @hank special complaints forum

• Ab2 over all sentiment and the bad environment you have created is only exasberated by your silence.

It is time to come clean and address direct and specific issues.

Or is hypocrisy one of Rovio´s way?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Hank hasn’t even frequented the forums in almost 2 months. Time to move on kedik22. As someone that has uninstalled AB2, you would be surprised how much you regain your life by uninstalling that crap/repetitive game. Honestly if you still want to fling birds, play AB (original), AB Rio, AB Space (one of my favourites), AB Star Wars etc….they are all miles ahead of that regenerated piece of crap known as AB2.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

What are your rewards in the arena? Mine are these in diamond league

While the top guys in bootcamp have upgraded all birds cheating I’m eating dog’s meat.

suzanne003
    @suzanne003

@piggsy:

Hey, Piggsy,

I’m a fellow AB2 gamer, and I really enjoy playing despite some of the obvious BS cheating/hacking issues.  The Mighty Eagle Bootcamo really opened my eyes to some major hacking!  Damn.  I started looking at some of the profiles of the top scoring people there.  One person had Star Rank and every one of their Birds was Level 95 and had a Legendary Hat.  I reported the person and haven’t seen that particular individual/hacker again, in the top scores.  I reported 3 people who had similar Star Ranks.  It pisses me off (sorry for the profanity but I am that level of frustrated).  I play a clean game and honestly, I wouldn’t enjoy playing ‘hacked’.  Where is the challenge?  Plus, you can’t make any friends because they might report you to Rovio.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that for me, in Amethyst League in the Arena, my rewards are 1 Arena ticket, then 150 feathers, Rare Chest, 2 Arena tickets, 600 feathers, Rare Chest, 1500 feathers.  I don’t understand why yours are different?  I’m at Star Rank 64, I think (lol, sad that I don’t recall!), Flock Power = 429, and Amethyst League for the Arena.

I could go on and on about the Arena but you would stop reading!  When they put me up against someone with 480 Flock Power + 5 spells?

Ask Rovio about your rewards using that in-game messaging system and let us know what they say in this thread!

Regards, suzanne003

I’ll send you a Friend Request!

suzanne003
    @suzanne003

kedik22, What specific issues are you referring to?  There are a few I can think of but I don’t know what’s on your mind.  I would respond if I knew more specifics.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@suzanne003

I didn’t send a message to Rovio. I don’t care about them anymore. But about lower rewards – if I loose or exit a game and then play again everything reset to normal status. But If I continue playing arena matches and don’t loose, rewards stays still at lower stats. I meet this problem once in a while.

Birdy
    @birdythunder

Rovio might secretly monitor these boards, but they don’t seem to interact anymore.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

@birdythunder

I’m sure of it. 10^infinite :)

Pomme
    @pomme

When will the issue of the game freezing when you are at 6 or 7 be fixed? I can’t watch a video. I can’t use gems. And I don’t even need but a few points to win. And this is always the case. Just a few. This is a constant issue. You get to the end. You are outranked by 30 – 40 points. You use spells, and still get screwed over. I’ve lost count of the number of times this has happened. I don’t spend my money just to line their pockets. This has been going on for a while. I’m not going to play the arena  anymore.  I work for my money. Not going to waste it on a non-functioning game. Going through spells like water due to being constantly outranked. Once in a blue moon, will be on equal footing. Have been playing since the original game came out. Going to do like it was suggested earlier. Play the original games. Rio is the best. But this money sucking, repetitive crap? I’m done.

desperados
    @serkann

out of moderation this game is already corrupted with the cheaters from russia and other places…there are no hones competitions so it’s noting but the cosmetics.

raheel-ahmed
    @raheel-ahmed

Dear Angry Birds 2 Management
    I have complain,  my Eagle Challenge is not working
    when i click on “PLAY” Button consistently option comes showing internet connection error . kindly any one suggest me what to do to resolve this problem.
    i will be thankful for you .

Yue
    @yue-zhang

your device might be rooted, hence is not playable with bootcamp

raheel-ahmed
    @raheel-ahmed

Could you please tell me somehow the way of rooting the device .. i want it to be fixed !! any point of doing that …

LCK
    @limck

Is it just me, or have all pigs (especially the helmet pigs) had became much stronger after the new update?

LCK
    @limck

A direct shot by blues is usually not able to pop them. Blues had also gone much weaker too. Just today, I retried level 1080. Blues could not push KP into the pink portal for KP to roll out, even though KP was literally right beside the portal and there was absolutely nothing blocking the KP’s path!

LCK
    @limck

@kedik22 I hope @hank would actually read AND RESPOND to our complaints, though I really doubt so…

Anyways, let me go on. I’ve also noticed that the most recent levels are literally repeats of previous boss rooms, except rovio just added an extra gimmick here and there to encourage you to spend more gems for the regular map levels. Which lacks originality, I’ll simply put.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum @hank special complaints forum

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.