Halloween update

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Halloween update

• Today ab go was updated with a halloween content update. For android.

Be warned!! Progress lose after updating. Even if you have rovio account. ticket has been send allready. More users, same problem.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

Any bigger things in update? (I mean cars, tracks, clues about next updates etc.)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mp127 the app (for Android) gets a MEGA redesign- im talking buttons, garage (they got rid of Mechanic Pig!), and bug fixes (iOS version of this came out a month ago https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/go-mega-redesign-out-now/)

that’s not all; the limited-time Spooky Kart is here- but you have to collect 1000 pumpkin (from Fruit Splat) to unlock it (available until November 22nd)

louie
    @louieamora

the game keeps resetting every time i pick up a free gem. that is not the worse thing though.. when i got the spooky cart and paid about 20k coins to fully upgrade, the game reset again.. rovio gave back the 20k coin but the cart is gone.. i can’t even try to win it back… sucks that i’ve wasted some of my time and effort for nothing..

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

seriously rovio needs to stop messing games up angry birds transformers already isn’t fun anymore and now they start with angry birds go that redesign sounds horrible the worst is that there has been only 1 new episode

Bonnie Frei
    @bonnie-frei

Same problem.
    Half of my progress is gone. lost 500 diamonds and a crapton of worth in coins.

CamTHC
    @camthc

I lost everything – all karts, coins, etc. after this update. After logging in Rovio Account nothing has changed. Absolute zero. The game freezes very often. Uh-oh…
    It’s totally spoiled now, I guess. What a pity.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Got my progress back (thank you, Rovio). This update adds a Halloween kart – Spooky Kart. The kart is for the Seedway episode. You can unlock it by splatting 1000 pumpkins which replace the fruits in Fruit Splat.
    Other than that, I noticed that the Blues’ boost has been enhanced.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Lost progress here as well (Android).

I had 1800 gems and about 53,000 in coins.

Tried logging out and logging back in, but logging out froze the game.

Game also froze about 8 times loading up in the first place, restarted my tablet, cleared cache, and then waited several minutes at a dark screen before it finally came up and I saw progress had been lost.

Pretty ridiculous Rovio. It’s like you WANT to be bombarded with support tickets! Here comes another one!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EDIT: Also tried logging in via my Blue Stacks emulator. Same deal…said I was logged in but had zero progress. At least there I was able to log out and back in without the game freezing, but still no progress.

EDIT2: Can’t get to the Arena on AB@, melted carbonite on ABSW2, or the latest stage (which should be open) on AB Seasons. Seems like there are server issues to me. AB Epic is up and running fine (good thing, too — event going on!).

FINAL EDIT: Support already got back to me and restored a game that appears to be very, very recent. I have no idea what happened to the game, but the restore makes Go! open faster now and everything is there. I already smashed 1000 pumpkins and got the new vehicle, etc. (AB Star Wars 2 is back online, too, as is AB2. I still think something was a bit wonky with their servers this morning…)

Josm
    @josm

Thx to rovio i got all my progress back :)

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

And, like @louieamora said, I can’t get it back. Unless Rovio fixes it soon, I’m done with their games!

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

(Tried to add to last message, but moderation)
    Unfortunately, I somehow lose the Spooky Kart whenever I leave the game for a long period of time. Hope Rovio addresses it.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

I also noticed that they returned the cupcake energy system. That’s probably good news for a lot of flinders out there.

More good news – karts are now winnable from weekly contests again! Yay!

I already got the Spooky Kart within a few minutes of getting the update, though the poltergeists that make the game act weird that was mentioned in the update description have not been found. (Maybe it was just a figure of speech…)

Also, Mechanic Pig’s stump has returned, but the Mechanic himself has not. I do hope Rovio brings him back. I miss him…

babz
    @babznme

Love this game, however, why does it reset and take ALL my progress out??? I reach level 16 and the next time I go to play the game it is reset and all my progress is totally gone!! WHY!?!

GlassRat
    @glassrat

I didn’t lose any progress, but I have noticed that since the update I am not getting powerups (eg king sling, boost) for watching videos. This is happening both during the games and in multiplayer. The Turbo Kart works if I pay for it with gems, and I have noticed that other players are getting the other powerups so I guess they still work if you pay for them using gems. You owe me 4 powerups Rovio. I’m not watching any more videos in any of your games until this is fixed.

jwiv
    @jwiv

Attempting to launch the game is hard locking my phone with this update unfortunately.

Or had been. Finally got it to launch after a few failed tries this morning.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

OMG, cupcakes are back, and 90 minutes of waiting :-O … I need a bakery! :))

platium
    @platium

I lost my spook kart!

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Has anyone got the spook kart back forever? Raced it, then smashed 1000 pumpkins, raced it, lost it, had to smash 1000 pumpkins again, raced it. Have not seen it since.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Rovio support response to my ticket to resolve problems with Halloween update including disappearing Spooky Kart and Team Multiplayer not being available
    Here is the full response:

Hello there,

we are terribly sorry to hear that the kart disappeared like that! During the past few days, we have been looking into different options on how to get the Halloween karts back to the players. Unfortunately it seems that restoring your game from the backups does not seem to work for many which is why we have decided that we will keep on exploring options how we could make this kart permanently available for everybody later on. Unfortunately for now, we can only offer our sincerest apologies and ask you to remain patient until we have found the best solution for this problem. If possible, please carry on playing the game without the Halloween kart.

Unfortunately since the game is now crashing, we can only ask you to remain patient until we find the solution for this problem. I will place your ticket on-hold and get back to you again after we have any news about this. We will also take a look at the gems you didn’t receive after the crashing issue has been fixed. I would recommend not racing too competitively at the moment as the game seems to be unstable and doesn’t necessarily register your latest actions in the game. We are terribly sorry for all the waiting and frustration and thank you for your patience by far!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

Josm
    @josm

@abgofasti have exact;y the same message, so its copy past LOL/ i hope i get the kart back later

Elak99
    @elak99

Hi sometime last year I lost everything on my Rovio account I had EVERYTHING I maxed karts from seed way to the stunt tracks and I lost it All! So I deleted. I reinstalled it again to get the Halloween kart only for it to dissapear after I just earned it! Every time Rovio you bring me pain! Please fix this!

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

This is what I got back when I reported the spooky kart loss. If you haven’t, you should put a ticket in. They gave me 1200 gems. Woohoo!!

Cherylkernan, Nov 9, 09:44:

Raced the spooky kart. Had to collect 1000 pumpkins to keep it which I did. Raced the spooky kart. Had to collect 1000 pumpkins AGAIN. Raced the spooky kart. Now it is gone. What do I have to do to get the spooky Kart forever like it said I would?

Salla, Nov 10, 04:27:

Hello Cheryl,

we are terribly sorry to hear that the kart disappeared like that! During the past few days, we have been looking into different options on how to get the Halloween karts back to the players. Unfortunately it seems that restoring your game from the backups does not seem to work for many which is why we have decided that we will keep on exploring options how we could make this kart permanently available for everybody later on. Unfortunately for now, we can only offer our sincerest apologies and ask you to remain patient until we have found the best solution for this problem. If possible, please carry on playing the game without the Halloween kart.

As an act of apology, we have sent you a Sack of Gems for the inconvenience. Please claim them from your in-game mailbox which should appear on the first screen above the watch ad button. If you cannot see this, please log out from your Rovio account, reboot your device, make sure your internet connection is strong and log back in. Our sincerest apologies once again! We hope that you’ll still be able to enjoy the game regardless of this glitch!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I got 1,200 gems as compensation for lost Spooky kart and some other problems. I’d like to buy some kart for Stunt tracks, because I have first kart only – Wall Magnet, fully upgraded. Any advice which kart I have to buy? Thanks

oldschool
    @oldschool

The third one (dragster). It is the LV4 version of the dragster snout. Don’t buy the second one (shoe): it is really low on the ground and you will have the kart’s floor crash in loops, losing a lot of speed.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Thanks for advice, kart looks good. But now I have to play a lot of versus races, because all of my coins – about 180k – is not enough for full upgrade, omg. :-O

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Halloween update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.