Half off class sale

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Half off class sale

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Pull Paladin or Capt’n for Witch, keeping whichever has the best Set effect.

If you have only have Dragon, then that makes your decision easy.

If you had Banner Breaker, Scissors and/or Gladiator, then that would change your preference.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I feel like you (and many others in this forum) are being a little too rigid when it comes to arena. Why settle on one trio of birds? I’m constantly changing my lineup to match up against my current opponent. I grant you that it’s a lot easier to do when you have all the classes and most of the sets, but still. Flexibility is important, AND it’s more fun to win with lots of different combos too!

Main example I’d give is you should bench Samurai, Mage, Wizard, Cannonneer, Spies and Berserker, when your opponent uses Thunderbird.
    Others:
    – Bench Witch (and prob Paladin and/or other healers too) when opponent uses the Weakness emblem.
    – Bench all the venemous classes (and others whose main benefit is applying a curse to an enemy) against an enemy chuck wielding the mana shell set. (Although I’ve actually had some success using Rogues against mana chuck, it does take a while.)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

More that some of us don’t call out the exceptions when we swap for enemy items / classes

Pointless
    @pointless

Problem is that switching out Classes for some is a disadvantage due to different Mastery levels…
    Not to mention not everyone has max Enchanted Sets at the ready to switch out and remain competitive.
    Some of us do, however :)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Having multiple good Classes is relatively easy, as it’s something the player has full control over – it’s grindable. Having multiple Sets to pick from is harder, as you need to get very lucky.

You wouldn’t necessarily need multiple max Enchanted Sets for each Bird, but you should have at least E7+ Sets for the banner and primary team, with E5+ Sets for the other 2 birds.

And yes, it’s nice having choices.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist I credit you with my reluctant evolution, honestly! And I’ll happily admit… it is a lot more relaxing! And faster! ROFL. But now I’ve got ZERO resources. :-P Ach ja, stimmt, SEHR toll!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Glad that your game is better :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Half off class sale

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.