Hacking is illegal, right?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hacking is illegal, right?

• Hello,

I just searched in the web for a walkthrough for Chronicle Cave 5 in Angry Birds Epic, and found one from “ProGamesPlay”. After watchig some time, i saw that Snoutlings, Lucky Coins where over 100 000 000, so that was clearly a hack. Can’t Rovio block that games or something else due to internet connection? Would better, because then everybody would have the same chance to win and get to the end. Do you think hacks are good or bad, and have you ever hacked something? me not, but would be intersting to hear some other opinions? SQUAWK!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Hacks such as the one you describe are definitely illegal, as the exploiter is getting something worth cash-value for free. It’s theft.

Unfortunately, there’s likely not much that can be done on Rovio’s end. It’s entirely plausible that someone earns or purchases large amounts of {blah} and any finite-valued logic-check could be beaten.

Personally, I have “hacked” a few things, but never for personal or monetary gain. As a Number Theorist, I’ve always had a fascination with encryption and decryption algorithms. For example, read about the RSA Cryptosystem, which is a direct application of Number Theory.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hacking is illegal, right?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.