Hackers

• If you catch hackers add photo

5200 defense…
    null

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

how much damage did he do

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I dont remember it was few weeks ago

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Maybe it’s because of the item he is using…

Pees2te
    @pees2te

A have the same hat, is not possible

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Definitely some sort of cheating going on there, I luckily haven’t run across any cheaters/hackers yet but will post photos here if I do.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

getting such ridiculous defense is completely impossible no matter which items you have

TomT
    @tomt

Just out of curiosity, what’s the most damage you have done? to another player.

I did 93 to one player, but he was doing 213 on me!!
    My defense broke in an instant, and my health just went straight to 0.

llrr
    @llrr

200+ is possible but that’s a perfect game to me, and probably only chuck can do it

Skayra
    @skayra

i do 217 with bomb. Happen just 1 time. Sometimes doing 170-180 with my bomb but 200+ just happen 1 time

(217 with angry mode, and last hits you know last hits our damages geting higher)

TomT
    @tomt

Is 800 – 1000 defense a norm now? Many players I have fought all ended up with almost 1000 defense. Is that normal nowadays? On average, the players I fight is about 600 defense. Basically if I get anything less than 500, I will lose 99.9% of time. How crazy is so many players get almost 1000 defense, and couple people got, like, 1500 or some other crazy number.

How do people do it?! and what happened to the good old 300-400 defense? I remember 400 defense would almost guarantee a win, but now……

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

of course it all depends on the items

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig Hmm….. so you’d need items OR a lot of LUCK? There were times when I was bombarded with sabotage like crazy. Many times I just gave up the match and put down my phone. It’s crazy.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tomt yes you need that

and don’t give up when people continuously sabotage you

Skayra
    @skayra

Haha sometimes ppl doing 5-7 time sabotage at 1 duel. if its a chuck OR matilda sabotage there nothing to do so i am just giving up.

Edit: just now did 214 damage with chuck NORMAL MOD (SS guitar, other items S)

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra I know, it’s really frustrated, Chuck’s and Matilda’s sabotages. There is nothing you can do but just sit there and wait.

tantan
    @tantan

My best results are 2087 for attack and 1692 for defense. I did it with the Blues, normal mode. But it was the only time when my damage was higher than 200 and the tiles were exploding by themselves almost all match long, so it can hardly be called my own achievement.
    BTW, I had the S scythe weapon at that time, not a SS one.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

If anyone finds suspicious values, it’s best to open a Rovio Support ticket and provide the screenshot. 5,000+ defense is simply implausible, even at Lv. 35 with the best items around.

llrr
    @llrr

I’ve never gotten 2000 defense but I think if it’s at all possible it would have to be with Stella (since the game says the bird with the highest base stat gains that stat the fastest).

TomT
    @tomt

With Red, I got about 1700/1700 after one fight during the Chuck arena event.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

My highest is 2400 attack with the blues and 1900 defense with Stella. But what I’m really proud of is getting 2000 attack with Matilda.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@jdweagle1 how is it even possible to get 2000 atk with matilda the best I can get is 1000 with starry harp and level 25

tantan
    @tantan

I got about 1300 with Matilda today. I think 2K is possible with good gear and good luck.

TomT
    @tomt

I just fought a guy with 123 winning streaks, so……. this guy must be really really good.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

123????? WTF??????? do you have a screenshot and did you tell rovio

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig I have a contact who did +80, and no, no cheating, he IS really good at this game…

Oh, and I did one of my best fights with Blues a moment ago, here’s a screenshot, if my hat’s skill get activated in this match, my defense will be higher than my attack, I’m very proud of myself in this match because I don’t have Poker Cards..

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.