Hackers in multiplayer mode.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Hackers in multiplayer mode.

• How did players got 9,990,000 to 10,000,000 golden eggs in Team multip. mode ??? It’s unfair that stupid cheaters totally destroy the leaderboards and others players’ game. I just wanna know how these hackers can pass through Rovio’s security system and cheat their game like that.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • epicbird
    @filipersr

On Android has a way to hack it. Some cheaters use Game Killer to get miliion of eggs.

janmej
    @janmej

@zackvoyager Rovio has tried to remove the cheaters twice but they keep coming back. After numerous requests they are promising to develop a tool for them to detect hackers easily. Or at least that was the message last month.

miaclockman
    @miaclockman

ADDENDUM 1/3/15
    I apologize that my tablet seemed to have removed part of this posting. Here is the rest of the text:
    I am very upset with Rovio and the Angry Birds Tournament. A few months ago, I reported several members for cheating because I added up the MAXIMUM amount of points that could be earned in several games and they had WAY over what could be earned.
    I wrote and complained to Rovio and got the response that they would follow up on it. I never got the result, and I see this week that the same problems are happening again. I did a Google search for “Angry Birds Tournament hack” and found several websites that offered PC hacking software that allows the user to get 9,999,999 coins.
    I get the feeling that Rovio doesn’t care as long as people continue to buy coins legit and try to beat the scammers every week.
    original post
    If that is the case (found suspiciously high scores this week) then we should boycott the tournament and refuse to buy coins. That really angers me that I spend good money on coins hoping to be skilled enough to take first place only to have some hacker cheat and NOT pay for any coins!
    I have better ways to use my time than to p**s away hard earned money to play against cheaters!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay @miaclockman: if you convince ; not hundred, not even thousand of players ; there are some millions out there Playing ABGo! Game ; if you ; really convice them to ” boycott ” ROVIO : not buying coins on this game : I’ll be first to follow you. I did spent Very Good money last Year! And I am angry like you !!! How you can make ; something to work this happens work well and successful

Ian serious I follow you : please let me know : your idea is working !!!

miaclockman
    @miaclockman

Hey, Nacho18:
    I think the only way to get the work out would be to invite your friends (and ask them to pass it on to THEIR friends) what is happening with this tournament. I think that word of mouth is very effective especially when people find out that they are paying good money for hacked games and can never win.

I understand that it may be like spitting in the ocean, but if we don’t try, then Rovio and the hackers clean up. I’ve just decided to play against my local group of friends and ignore the tournament status.

The worst thing is to do nothing at all… we have become a complacent nation of people who don’t become “movers and shakers”, use their right to vote in elections, and try to boycott products made in China. Otherwise, we will become a nation enslaved to the big corporations (sorry about the off-topic rant).

Dixi 60
    @dixi-60

I am very shocked at the total of 9,999,999 coins that can be hacked so easily.

I’m ONBOARD FOR A ROVIO BAN!!!

I was due to make a purchase of coins today but not going to in solidarity with you all against the cheaters using hacked coins. Last week I wrote to Rovio asking them to investigate and stop the hacks or they would lose my business & that of my spouse! Two in one shot! If enough of us ban coin buying they should notice.

C’mon everyone, lets do it!

King Bird
    @frankazi1234

Those Hackers are really anoyying they need to stop cheating I have 2000 eggs and i did not cheat

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi!

If you spend money on the game to gain an edge just to see your expectations frustrated because of cheaters you can ask Rovio for a refund. The following link (from AB Epic forum here on the nest) explains it in detail:

Cheaters

Wingman
    @wingman101

Once my team was winning when they teleported in front of us!you know when you hit things to much you flash? They were doing that again and again in front of my team! Of course, I had beat them twice before so it was like revenge.

oldschool
    @oldschool

I’ve seen such a thing. They constantly respawn, which gives them relatively fast speed. This hack is beatable if you use L4 karts and a character with a speed boost, but it is still very annoying, since it makes them invulnerable to most special powers.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Hackers in multiplayer mode.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.