Guest score asigning to Rovio's account???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Guest score asigning to Rovio's account???

• I have silly question and assume that answer is “not possible” but nevermind I’ll ask you…
    I started playing AB Epic since very first day of game’s soft-launch on my iPad. After game was worldwide release I downloaded it’s android version from the Google Play and changed NZ appstore for my iTunes appstore, which was possible due to signing into Rovio’s account.
    However, when first time released, game sync wasn’t perfect i.e. I should not only close game but also sign out from my Rovio’s account on one device in order to play on an other device. It happened to me that for a moment I was signed out from my account on android device and played as guest while game had saved datas from my previous playing session. So on my android I have saved datas with all areas openned, level 41 reached, premium headgears purchased, some epic sets paired and over 10000 lucky coins on that account. Recently my little nephew started playing Epic on PC (using some program that allows him to play android games on computer). I’d like to spare him trouble and long way to go through game and wonder if it is possible to create account for him and signed datas from my Guest account to account I would create for him?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cosmo2503 So you’re saying that you have AB Epic on your Android device and all your progress (bird level 41, level 10 classes, premium classes etc.) is available there in guest mode, as in, when NOT signed into the Rovio account (sorry if by any chance I misunderstood you)? And you want to give that progress to your nephew?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mighty-red-1, yes, you understood me correctly. Do you think it is possible? Separatly, I have reached everything possible at this time with my account.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cosmo2503 I think you should just register a new Rovio account (within the game) because the progress will/should then be imported into the account. After that you can just give the account details to your nephew and he’ll be good to go.

pooks123
    @pooks123

can anyone help me i usually play on my laptop the other day I was logged in as a guest on my Samsung tab I purchased bird coins when i next logged in on my laptop they were not on my account how do i log in a a guest so that I can merge the accounts can anyone help please

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pooks123
    You can’t move your game progress, or any coins you purchase, to another device with a guest account. You need to sync the accounts to use the same save file on both devices. That is possible by creating a Rovio account on your tablet, where you bought the coins. Sign into it there, and afterwards on your laptop. Not the other way round, because if you do it the other way round then your coins will be lost!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Guest score asigning to Rovio's account???

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.