Guesses on Next Star Reward Unlock

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Guesses on Next Star Reward Unlock

• I mentioned this when 1.1.1 first came out, but there’s a pending new reward for achieving X number of stars. We can’t see the required number yet, although I’m guessing it is more than whatever 100 percent would be now.

Any guesses on what it is? It appears to be a silhouette of the GPM, so my guess was that it’s going to default the GPM to a certain percent of the rainbow bar filled. Something to accommodate for them fixing the friend GPM exploit.

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I think it will be a free roll on the 20 coin slot.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@partshade A one-time freebie? Man I hope it’s more than that.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

i made a thread on this before, it’s actually just a not yet added reward. don’t worry, it will appear

Anonymous

Here’s all the possible things it could be.

Free 3 coin spin(s) ( Hope not )

Free 20 coin spin(s) ( Better )

Rainbow bar fill up ( Could be beneficial )

Rainbow riot?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

1 “Free” Legendary Loot item.

Knowing my luck, I’d probably get a 4th Titan Hammer…

Anonymous

@graugeist That’s what the Rainbow Bar fill up would be. If they would give us a free set item they probably just fill up the bar to full so we can get it.

Anonymous

I know the feeling. I just can’t shake off the Titangrips for some reason.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

i’m guessing, if it’s for 100% all stars on the game i’d say permanent rainbow riot, and when the actual rainbow riot comes it makes it 6x instead of 3x with the permanent

KillerKea
    @killerkea

A rainbow fill up is not the same as a free set item because you have to pay 3 or 20 LC to spin or wait for the free spin from watching a video, but the biggest difference of all would be that your rainbow is emptied after that spin unlike it would be if you got a free set item.

I’d love to get another Titan’s Wrath because my best one is only level 29 and my worst is around level 12.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I think it will be a bonus class for a bird that replaces an already existing class.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

KK hit the nail on the head.

If I as at 95%, and the prize filled it to 100%, that’s not much of a bonus, only +5% to the meter.

OTOH, a single “free” Legendary spin doesn’t drop me from 95% down to 0%.

I am still hoping to get a Dragon Shield and Lightning Book. That would complete the sets I’d actually use on the birds I regularly use.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Too bad we can’t trade items cause I have 7 Lightning Tomes and I haven’t gotten Living Lightning yet.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@killerkea I’m in the same boat, man. Zero LLs, and a library’s worth of tomes.

Incidentally, with the update I see the same message on the mysterious unlock, no indication if it’s at a round number like 900 (which would be achievable in this round of new caves, just barely).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Trading Legendaries should be a Marketplace option!

And you should be able to gift to Friends.

Just saying…

Anonymous

@killerkea @abirds954 Funny that you guys said that. Because I got over 120 Set Items before I got my first lightning tome! No joke.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

i have living lightning and i’ve waited about 5 weeks to get lightning tome, only to get:
    1x duplicate (RC robot, same strength :/)
    1x titan’s wrath
    1x paper
    1x yang (the attacking one, not the offhand, they screwed up because yang is the black one)
    1x doom (to later get demise after scrapping it [the irony])
    1x demise
    1x honey spoon
    1x golden pistol
    1x dragonbreath (two, but one was stronger)
    1x remote control
    1x living lightning
    not a single set (apart from RC robot and remote control)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@Cheeky – Beep Attack is amazing with Spies.

MadMike
    @madmike

@graugeist – Not anymore. *Beep* Attack! was nerfed down to 45% to deal 25% bonus damage instead of 75%.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Seriously? Beep Attack is now junk?

Is Dragon still a good set? Or was that nerfed, too?

MadMike
    @madmike

Nope. They didn’t nerf Dragon Breath. It is still 75%.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

This is really pissing me off. It seems like everytime I or someone else talks about how to take full advantage of something they nerf it. It makes me want to keep my strategies to myself so they don’t ruin them. The past couple weeks I’ve been training all my blues characters since the BEEP set was the best set in the game after the Scissors nerf. Dropping from 75-25% is severe. I don’t know of any other game that makes such drastic changes when they try to rebalance things.

It is absolutely absurd to make it do 3 times less damage than before. I feel like we should be compensated for all the nerfing they keep doing. Maybe they should do something like let us choose another full set for a bird when they nerf our favorite sets.

Because they often do severe nerfs instead of minor tweaks I’ll be very hesitant to try ABE2 if they ever make it.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Scissors and Beep Attack were the attack sets that I had. Both have been nerfed *hard*.

I’m seriously thinking of deleting the game, and there is no way I’m backing another Rovio game.

I did 1-star it, and I suggest the rest of you do the same.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Guesses on Next Star Reward Unlock

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.