Grimlock

• My Grimlock QR code for the telepods has a defect. It cannot be replaced because it is no longer available. Can someone provide a picture so that I may see if that can act as a viable alternative until the site restock?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dhoy You should contact Rovio directly about this issue. We cannot allow users to post images of QR Codes.

dhoy
    @dhoy

Sorry, I contacted both Hasbro and Toys R Us, and neither was of any help.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

What kind of defect are you talking about? Are you getting an error message when you try to scan? Is it just not getting picked up by the app anymore? Are your other telepods still working? Did the dog eat it? What OS are you on? Can you tell I work at a helpdesk?

I am on iOS 8.1 and sometimes my telepods just stop scanning in. So I completely close out of the app by double tapping the Home button > swipe up on ABT > re-launch app. Not sure how to close apps running in the background on a Droid OS, but someone might.

One day I got the following error: “Failed. We are not able to verify your figure – please check that you have data enabled.” After verifying my ABT settings were still enabled, I completely closed the app, then rebooted the device. Never got the error again.

If Grimlock is damaged, try Amazon or eBay to replace it. You could also try going inside a Toys R Us and trying to initiate a store to store transfer.

I’m sorry about your Grimlock, he’s one of my favorite characters. Hope some part of this helped.

dhoy
    @dhoy

There is a slight print defect on the corner of the QR code visible when viewed through the magnifier. Ask others work well

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.