Green arrow on league scores

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Green arrow on league scores

• Can someone please advise what the green arrow signifies on the league ratings, scores? Does it mean you will advance a league, next week? Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

That is correct @ragnar (and the bottom red arrows mean that you will be demoted)

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Thank you @sal9 for the quck reply! I haven’t seen the red arrows, so far. I’m in the Gold. I don’t expect to see red! :-)

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

I am hoping that we don’t get demoted for not playing at all during a week. But I know for sure that if you touch anything, even one level, and your score is more than 0, you will be demoted. On the other hand, I don’t know how many people they promote.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@ragnar, @sal9: Thank you, I did not know that.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

I used to worry about being demoted, but based on many posts, it looks as if league play is actually “leagues” play. If we all were in the same league, whether gold, silver, etc.. then we all would see the same leaders in the same leagues, which we don’t. As a result, I no longer worry about where I stand, I just play until I think I’ve gotten the highest score I can. As a matter of fact, on some levels, where I feel based on my results the level is “rigged” to cause me to use more powerups (i.e wingman stops DEAD when just brushing the top of a rock instead of bouncing and moving on), I stop playing on that level completely. I’m sure we’ve all seen many strange occurrences where this game, which is touted as being based on physics, has results that are definitely not in keeping with normal action/reaction.
    I guess you could say that I play until it’s no longer fun, except when I see a result that gets me so angry I quit for the week. Just a reminder guys, it’s a game, let’s play for fun. If it’s fun to keep trying to get to the top despite impossible scores, do it as long as you can afford it!!

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

That’s a great way to think of it. There’s no point in complaining about cheaters, as there is nothing that could or would be done about them. The game USED to be based on physics, but new slings and power ups get around them. The birds also appear to be much stronger in the Facebook app as compared to the mobile app, which is why they do not allow scores which were not achieved on their respective platform. Law of diminishing returns – play a LOT longer to get a slightly better score. Not for everybody.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Green arrow on league scores

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.