Got Permanent Anakin and Darth Maul and lost coins

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Got Permanent Anakin and Darth Maul and lost coins

• I can’t remember which achievment I accomplished. I think it was getting all 3 stars on both bird and pig Master your destiny and I got a permanent anakin and Darth Maul. But then I noticed that all the coins I had collected depleted to like 200 and I had at least a thousand, maybe 2,000. Is that normal? Did I somehow accidentally purchase them? Where did my coins go?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It would be very difficult to speculate where your coins went. If you would be willing to send us data files, we might be able to investigate further.

reactive1
    @reactive1

I got permanent Anakin (Ep 1) & Darth Maul as well, but I didn’t lose any coins. I don’t know when they showed up precisely or when/how I earned them.

Gelfling
    @gelfling

@smc7882 – My experience was the same @reactive1. I got both rewards, two permanent characters, and lost no coins.

My additional experience is that sometimes things happen so quickly in this game, or my mind is one thing in the game (e.g. finishing master your destiny and getting a new permanent character) and things are happening somewhere else (e.g. total number of coins). When I wake up and see something has changed, without remembering what happened, I have thought that there was a bug and fumed at Rovio. But if I hung out with the negative situation, eventually I figured out what happened. What helped the most was to be on the lookout for something that involved exactly that amount, e.g. 200 coins. So far, for me, it has always been user error, not Rovio.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Got Permanent Anakin and Darth Maul and lost coins

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.