Google Achievements not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Google Achievements not working

• Ive been playing ABT since day one on Android and loved it. As soon as the update came out adding accessories, squads, etc. and the extra ingame achievements (up to 53), these new Google achievements didn’t work. Thinking it would be fixed in an update, I’d try again later but this was several months ago and there have been updates since and still they won’t trigger.

I should have them all now, and have most of the ingame achievements. Ive tried searching to see if I’m the only one – and its entirely possible I picked them all up before they were fixed. Is there any way have the game sync the achievements with Google again?

Ive tried signing out and in, really don’t want to have to delete my progress and start again as I’m level 167 with all but two characters unlocked.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The same for me. I should have all twenty three but only have eleven of them. I started in January and didn’t sign in to Google till the next day and when I did I didn’t get any that I had already gotten ingame. And then later I missed the two time rift ones and the energon in pig city one. I thought those were because I might have not been connected to the internet at the time I got them (like has happened with another game I have) but now I’m not so sure. Which achievements were added in the update?

Musha
    @mushaconvoy

The ones that won’t unlock for me are:

Collectors’ Club – Customize 2 different characters with accessories. I’ve done all 3 levels of this.
    Battle Squad – Complete 2 Squads – I’ve done 2 levels of this.
    Time Rift: Slow – Do 200 damage while in slow-motion as an Autobird. I’ve done all 3 levels of this.
    Time Rift: Fast – Do 100 damage while in fast-forward as an Autobird. I’ve done all 3 levels of this.
    Deceptihogs thank no-one! – Don’t thank 2 buddies after Deceptihog events! I’ve done all 3 levels of this, and I continue to not thank anyone in the hope this will pop :(
    Hunger – Collect 10 Energy cubes as a Deceptihog in Pig City. I’ve done 2 levels of this.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@mushaconvoy Those are all ones I am missing too. Along with Brothers in Armor, Got Your Back, Roll Out, Ultimate Weapon, The Veteran, and Defending like Defensor.

Josm
    @josm

same problem for me, i completed some of the achievements in the game while i was offline gaming, so there was no connection to google account. while i was back online it didnt sync, so i still have achievements not completed in google while they are completed. also have this problem in other rovio games like RETRY.

Musha
    @mushaconvoy

Going to bump my own post on the hope that theres some solution out there. New update and new google achievements work, old ones still broken.

Ive noticed one of the new ones has broken for me too – Firepower. Ive used 3 different Energonicons so level 1 of the achievement has been registered in game, but Google does not.

Im enjoying the new update, but this is just annoying.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

So far all of the new ones with this last update have worked for me (including Firepower) but not a single one of the ones introduced with the update that added missions/Stella worked.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Google Achievements not working

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.