Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

For a change try Samurai with dragon breath, Cannoneer with scissors and Spies with artillery strike. All masters you can complete it in under 5 minutes. Wiz pig is down in 2 rounds, King in 3. I don’t know about auto play because it allows porky to heal so I have to interfere.

Forgot to say I use the rage chilli on porky with the blues after the others are gone. It stuns him and he is sensitive to the add on effects of Samurai and Cannoneer.

There4IM
    @there4im

Funny. I just tried this set on auto-play. First time got through with three stars. Second time, I had to intervene after 9 minutes and a lost cannoneer. Auto-play on the last wave seems to be hit or miss (stupid birds).

There4IM
    @there4im

I’m a huge fan now of Thunderbird (Chronos), Druid (Sweet), and Spies using robot. Regularly auto playing King’s castle in 5-6 minutes.

theanonymoussomeone
    @anonymousomeone

I haven’t unlocked King Pigs Castle. What do I do? Western Cobalt plains?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Don’t have Chronus it’s one thing I covet. Good tip If I get it. Thanks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

You enter Pig City from the Eastern Sea. King Pigs Castle is in the centre.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

The amount of snoutlings you now get after yesterday’s update has changed from 100 to 4 each for the King, Prince Porky and the Wizard (at King’s castle)

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

Damn that’s a huge nerf… fck that’s really annoying that actually might make me quit the game.

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

Wish I would have known that was coming would have turned updates off and finished farming class upgrades…

So what’s the best non daily dungeon for snoutlings now?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mistychristie, @anyone playing Android update. Does anyone know how many snoutlings you need to get through the new levels and buy whatever needs to be bought? I’m still on IOS, so can still use King Pig’s castle. I have >13,000 snoutlings, which you would think would be enough.

@JoshSP1985
    — Before I could get through King Pig’s castle totally on auto-play, I used the daily dungeon with Piggy McCool. See my comments at:

Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

pip
    @crabface

Outside of daily dungeons, I’m level 26 and autoplaying some of the early Shaking Hall stages with two-bird combos, usually Paladin/Spies or Paladin/Pirate. It’s not great (the birds won’t even make it through most ten-wave stages) but it’s the best “set-it-and-forget-it” area I can find since King Pig’s Castle got changed.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@crabface : but brah, what about the snoutlings received from it? Is it any good?

theanonymoussomeone
    @anonymousomeone

Right when I grind King pigs castle, the stupid update comes! Now where do we get snoutlings?

Woodrow9003
    @woodrow9003

I don’t know if this changes often but the weekly challenge by the pirate ship/flag… If you win it gives you a roll at 200 silver coins. After you get to the 3rd round of 5 there are 4 of those reviving pigs and 2 others. Kill the 2 other pigs and put the game on autoplay. At level 8-9 I am not dying and can steal 2 coins per attack with mc cool that steals coins. You never win the level because your birds can’t figure how to win alone and the pigs revive so it never ends.

Birds being used:
    Samari, Druid, Piggy Mc cool.

The shields and heals keep you alive while your Mc cool just steal coins.

Change the setting on your phone so that it NEVER locks and goes to sleep. Now I just keep my phone plugged in and running while I am working. Depending on how long you let it sit determines the number you get.

It is a long process but considering the fact that almost no time is required, it is well worth it.

You just have to get through the first 2 rounds with all birds alive.

Cheers.

Anonymous

King Pig Castle is no longer useful but I found a replacement! Star Reef Castle and Desert Pig Castle bosses give 100 Snoutlings now. Looks like we just need to change castles! It may be a loss but it’s something. Also don’t try Cobalt Pig Castle, Mountain Pig Castle or Wizpig’s Castle either. You will have just as much luck as you would with King Pig’s Castle. Maybe Rovio thought players were getting TOO many Snoutlings.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

You’re right @partshade … Prince Porky alone gets you 40 at Desert Pig Castle and 40 for Wiz Pig at Star Reef Castle, which is a whole lot better than King Pig Castle is now!

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Awww yeaaa!
    Thanks for the good news @partshade :D

Its time, for snoutling-hunting >:D

Red
    @james1562

Yeah King Pig’s Castle is no longer useful now. The pigs drop 4 snoutlings now.

Anonymous

@mistychristie @rhinofreak Glad I could help! Lol.

Red
    @redftw

@james1562 I am still able to get 100 snoutlings each from King Pig, Wizpig, and Porky. Thank goodness for me though. When you said they only drop 4 snoutlings, I got scared because it would take forever to get snoutlings if the pigs only dropped 4 (although the other castles will still help).

Red
    @james1562

@redftw I think the new update changed the drops because before the update the boss pigs dropped about 40 snoutlings but since the new update they drop 4.

Red
    @redftw

@james1562 I haven’t got the update yet I don’t think.

Anonymous

I’ve noticed that I was getting 40 before. Then I leveled up a few times and started getting 100! I think your level depends on the value of the enemy. Not sure what level it changes though.

JeffersonMcM
    @jeffersonmcm

Updated on iOS today and just did King Pig’s castle. Got 4 snoutlings each from Wizpig and Prince Porky and 5 from King Pig. FWIW I’m at level 29 and have a bit over 3k snoutlings banked. Is it possible that the rewards scale based on how many you currently have?

Anonymous

I had up to 4k one time and didn’t notice any changes as to how many I got. I think it’s just random

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.