Golden Violin ?!?!?!?!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Golden Violin ?!?!?!?!

• I know this isn’t the greatest item ever , but according to the event chart it is. I have faced people who have acquired it and gained a massive boost, so it’s worth a shot to use. But I’ve beat the event 20 times , and still no SS item , what gives ?

Anyone else fall into this category ??

Percentages : (70%) 14 A items, (25%) 5 S items, (5%) 1 SS

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cokencola I managed to complete the Perfect Combo 9 times and got two SS-rank items: Golden Violin and Paladin Pig.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

I guess your one of the lucky few , congrats. I’ve thrown away practically everything , so I can’t wait for the event to end.

justpast40
    @justpast40

No Golden Violin for me. After a dozen wins, the only SS is the Star Shuriken. Of course I could only play on iPhone because iPad Slot Bug wasn’t fixed until today & after 2 wins this morning resulting in 2 A items, the 24-hr timer popped up on iPad.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

You are doing better than me. I keep getting pigs and tricycles.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I can’t see any of the 3 SS being better than the equipment I already have. I don’t like the ones dependent on the other players’ streaks, angry mode, etc. Perhaps 3 Golden Shuriken merged would have a higher Attack than my 3* Golden Thunder Staff (from Arena) for my Captain Chuck during the Monster Pig Events, but not by much.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Today I completed the puzzle 5 times. The last time was my 31 time through. I receieved 3 Golden Violins, 1 Star Shuriken, and a Paladin Pig. Once I got past 25, all my prizes have been SS ranked.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

Ya I know, I hate those, too. and yes, I too already have better items.

But you see, this is the problem, the way this game is going, Rovio needs to constantly introduce more and more powerful items to attract people, which is going to throw the game off balance.

For events, the first thing I look at is the skill of the items, if it’s not better than what I have, then I’m not interested, because it has no use to me. It will only take up space in my inventory.

Rovio needs to, somehow, make crappy items useful, such as, making item combos.
    Example, for newbies under level 20, if they use Straw Hat and Pencil, they get attack and defence boosts by 200….. you know, something like that.

Or, if you use three different items from three different monster events, you get a life boost of 300……

You know what I mean.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@tomt you are so right. There needs to be an incentive to still play these events. Since i have completed all islands all missions all dr pigs labs, all i have left are events. What purpose do ship parts give us when we are already maxed. It would be cool to add combos with specific items, other than increased panel rates, plus atk/def. Though this is minor i would also appreciate if we knew how much xp was left in each fighter to level up. Because now that im at 45 plus, feels like it would take months to reach 50.

But than again keeps players on the game because once you reach 50, than what, There are no perks in achieving top leaderboard ranks other than “bragging” rights.

I wish their was incentives by Rovio to keep us chasing towards top 500. idk guess thats just my opinion.

FrazzleDzl
    @frazzledzl

I think it is one the greateat weapons for Red and if you missed out- hot damn.

Nearly everyday I can manage atleast 10 winning streaks if I use that weapon alone. The highest damage I’ve dealt with it is 350 on a player not too long ago.

I find it to be absurdly OP.

My red has the Golden violin, 5 star bear hat, 5 star rockstar glasses. I was hoping to atleast 4 or 5 star the violin with the perfect game challenge.

However, this game magically rewards other players the higher appearence rate when they don’t even have an item that would merit the games I get crushed on when I can’t even get a single special when on a streak vs. non players w/o modifiers.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

@frazzledzl You are right , the Golden violin is a major plus. The only thing that baffles me is that I beat the perfect challenge over 40 times and even at that rate I continued with S items and A items and pigs. I only received 2 SS items, the shuriken and the violin, while others have gotten 5 paladins, 3 violins, 3 defense masks, 3 shruriken, all 5 star now. Just wasn’t dealt out according to the statement of better items when completed more times. I know players who only finished less than 10 but we’re still rewarded more SS items. The sporadic randomness is what made that even horrible for me at least. But using reds violin has definitely been a plus , consistent with angry opponents I’m always over 2000 till about 3200 which is what I believed I’ve capped.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Golden Violin ?!?!?!?!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.