Golden Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 344 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

@killerkea It’s only available on the Android 1.0.12 version as part of the limited time Google Summer Sale.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@KillerKea – You just need to beat day 7 of the Golden Pig and be using 1.0.12 which is also now available on iOS.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks for letting me know.

Today happened to be my 7th day so I got to see how the 3x bonus works on the pig machine on iOS. You can use the triple bonus for 15 minutes and can pay for as many spins as you like during that time. I figure you can get about 75 cheap spins in those 15 minutes. I spent 75 LC to get 25 cheap spins. I got 3 set items (2 Lightning Tomes and Paper). I already had a level 20 Lightning Tome so it was a little disappointing to get it 2 more times. I’d recommend making sure your characters are level 29 before using the 3x bonus on the 7th day, but I’m not sure if the 3x bonus will end in 3 days when the Google sale ends because the update description doesn’t tell you anything about 1.0.12.

Phractal33
    @phractal33

I stopped getting free rolls from friends and even Piggy McCool about 10 days ago, did anybody else get this problem?

I am wondering if I added a friend that is on another platform.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

They have stopped Free Rolls in order to fix a bug that had actually not been free and costing 3 LCs every roll.

Dr Dave
    @dr-dave

I recently filled my golden pig machine but I didn’t take my free roll to see if friends would provide me with a set item when they spun my machine. Piggy McCool provided the spin today but I didn’t get an item of any description and now my GPM is frozen. It is flashing and tells me to spin for a free set item but nothing happens. The rest of the game is functioning normally. Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The free roll from a friend was supposed to be disabled until they fixed the problem with it charging 3 LC. Piggy McCool is considered a friend. Just report the problem to Rovio.

The exploit to gain a free set item every day when spinning on a friend’s GPM has been patched so there is no reason hold off on spinning when you get a free roll from a friend or the free roll when you watch a video.

Every once in a while I get a message that says Piggy McCool has spun on my GPM or borrowed Red for an epic adventure and it gives me 1 free essence.

Gaurav Gupta
    @gaurav-gupta

Something must still be wrong with using friends golden pig, because I updated my version 2 days ago, got to use two friends golden pigs, I play daily or multiple times a day and yet still haven’t gotten anymore chances to use friends golden pig. everything else works fine, I can even go to friends camps, but cant use their golden pig daily like I should, any help would be appreciated.

burbman
    @burbman

@gaurav-gupta It sounds like your free rolls are working perfectly. You should get one free roll on a random friend’s machine every 24 hours, so if you have received two free rolls in two days you are right on track. It is not one free roll per friend, just one free roll per day and the game picks which friend.

Phractal33
    @phractal33

I am having the same problem as @gaurav-gupta, I updated 3 days ago and on the first day got two free rolls (one was specifically stated that it was because the machine was down) & since then I have gotten none.

Gaurav Gupta
    @gaurav-gupta

I should have gotten a use on a friends golden pig today but I did not, so I know something is wrong

anderson.vilasboas.5
    @anderson-vilasboas-5

I have the same problem. When I tap on my friend to go to their camp for roll his GPM, nothing happens, this bug makes I can’t go to his camp. My version is 1.0.14 for Windows Phone.

@astupidiot
    I’m having an issue with this as well. I have a free roll at a friends camp but when I tap on their name, nothing happens. Every other friend works fine; I tap on their name and away I go to their camp. But when I tap on the one with the free roll, nothing. Very frustrating

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@anderson-vilasboas-5 There have always been issues when running different versions of the app. When the v1.1.2 update is available for Windows Phone, your issue will clear up.

@gaurav-gupta
    As @Burbman said, you should get one roll every 24 hours. The timer is genuinely 24 hours, not daily-starting-at-midnight.

Gaurav Gupta
    @gaurav-gupta

i have the latest version as I updated the app a few days ago, but it has been 48 hours and I have not received a chance to roll a friends golden pig, does the app need to remain on for the entire 24 hours, because otherwise there is something wrong, because I don’t get to use friends golden pig every 24 hours at all

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Same here, I got just one free friend golden pig roll after the update and it was tuesday

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I think it depends on how many friends you have. I have no Facebook friends since I don’t use Facebook. Therefore Piggy McCool is my only friend. I get a free spin about once every 3 days.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

I have 3 friends on my list so I should get one roll everyday like it did before update

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’ve gotten a free roll every day, but so far they are totally useless. They usually have 0 stars. Tried guaranteed roll for legendary item, free roll on friends machine, and some rainbow riots. The only time I got a legendary item was when it was guaranteed, it was a remote control unit of which I’ve gotten many, but no matching item. At least it was a level 41 item and is 154 above other legendaries I have for blues.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think the Golden Pig machine should be considered bugged, and listed it in Epic Bugs:

Angry Birds Epic Bugs

My conclusion is that your chance of getting a legendary item is less than or equal to 30/320 = 0.094.
    If anyone has any additional data (more non-legendary items awarded by golden pig, real statistics on legendary items), please provide.
    I will send to Rovio later.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got my 8th Lightning Tome yesterday from the free roll that Piggy McCool gave me.

burbman
    @burbman

I had rainbow riot this morning so I used the 21LC I had laying around to spin seven times, plus one free roll with video. I got six pieces of junk, and two legendary items.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Did you do all 320 spins during rainbow riot? If not, then consider yourself lucky because you are doing better than me. About 3 months ago when rainbow riot first appeared for iOS users I spent 210 LC and did 70 spins. I got 10 set items, but 2 of those were guaranteed by the full rainbow so I really got 8/68 = 11.8%

Therefore 9.4% is not abnormal or bugged. You just aren’t used to playing the game without the exploit.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I didn’t do 320 spins; I was just calculating odds. I consider such lousy odds to be a bug that needs to be fixed.

Bloon Popster
    @king-piggy

So are we supposed to get free rolls from friends every day?

That’s weird, since I only get one every 2 days fairly consistently (there are some times where I didn’t get any until 3 days)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

One big problem with this game is that you can only get snoutlings, experience and mastery from fighting battles. They should also allow drops from completed battles to contain items, set items, LC, essence, ingredients, recipes, potions, food and treasure chests. Maybe even things like the ability to use an eagle mercenary would be a nice reward after a difficult battle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.