Golden Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 19 replies - 326 through 344 (of 344 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

16.48% SET, 32.95% ***, 22.61% **, 16.86% *, 11.11%

Two weeks of solid data on the 3LC spin rainbow riot. 261 total spins.

@dr_ishmael
    — I kept all the items so I wouldn’t lose track. I can further break them down by weapon/offhand and by bird if you like.

PJng
    @pjng

I did not tracking what I get, but already 1 month cannot get set item, all is useless 0 star to 2 star item.
    I will only roll when get rainbow riot, 1 free fr macool, 1 fr video, 3 using LC.

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

@pjng Same situation for me :-(
    Today I’ve rolled 13 times — no set items.
    A week ago I rolled ~12 times — nothing.
    Two weeks ago — ~12 times — a single set item that I already have.
    All the rolls are made only when RR is present.
    Perhaps I should not spend my LC on GPM at all.
    Today was probably the last day when you can see me rolling GPM.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Add 2 Set items from 7 RR spins.

Running total: 32 set items / 219 RR spins (14.6%).

firedragon
    @mingkee27

IMO, if you already got (banner) set items in previous Platinum or Diamond tournament, DO NOT bet any LC to the tournament golden pig as the set items are worse with Wood or Stone.

mich
    @m-ich

Here are some numbers for Level 45:

Set Weapons
    Red 300
    Chuck 434
    Matilda 276
    Bomb
    Blues 480, 442

Set Offhand
    Red 1514
    Chuck 766
    Matilda
    Bomb 1214
    Blues

As you can see, some of these values are the same as for L41 items. It seems Rovio has added a random element here.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich Thanks for the data. I’ll give you the level numbers when I get a chance.

@dr_ishmael
    I assume you wish to see this new information.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich I have extrapolated the data we have for items up to level 41 to determine the levels for the new set items. The numbers in brackets are the calculated experience levels . Everything is either level 41 or level 45.

Red 300 (45)
    Chuck 434 (45)
    Matilda 276 (41)
    Bomb
    Blues 480 (45), 442 (41)

Set Offhand
    Red 1514 (45)
    Chuck 766 (45)
    Matilda
    Bomb 1214 (45)
    Blues

I hope the level 41 items are just the result of a problem with your GPM.

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon

I think there is a pattern to these L41 items: They were new versions of the set item that the bird had already had equipped, and I tapped the button that equips the item immediately. Possibly due to a bug the game lost the new item and kept the old one equipped. I think for the time being, I will put all GPM items in the inventory first and equip them from there, just to be sure.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich That is probably a good warning for everyone – until this is sorted out.

Put all new set items into your inventory, rather than equipping them to your birds directly from the GPM roll.

Also, mich did the set items all come from one sitting at the GPM.

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon Yes, that was one sitting. I can’t remember if the game restarted between reaching L45 and my GPM buying spree (most of the time it keeps running in the background, and since I bought my LC package, I also haven’t experienced any ad-related crashes anymore). I am pretty sure I started this game session with a level later than 41 though.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich I don’t believe that you played from level 41 to 45 in a sitting without the game synchronising. I am also wondering whether your new set items just disappeared into the ether. And the “new” weapons the birds were armed with were just the original level 41 set items.

I will see what happens to a regular item from the GPM if I arm a bird with it straight from the GPM.

I will have to think more on this.

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon It’s possible that the items just disappeared, but it’s unlikely – I regularly sell my duplicate set items (while it’s viable to keep lower power set weapons for ninjas, having two instances of the exact same item with the exact same stats makes no sense to me), and only recently did so. On the other hand, I had not used the GPM for quite some time because I had a lot of L41 set items already and was saving a full rainbow bar for the next update (in order to get stronger items). But I have two L41 instances of these items in my inventory now, so one must be the one I rolled.

Reaching level 45 from 41 only took a few hours, actually. I played a few event levels and some new cave levels and did the rest auto-playing SRC, using experience potions for every battle. Even from 44 to 45, a single SRC round added a sizeable chunk to the XP bar.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr_Ishmael — Do you know where you get the GP machine in the current version? I’m pretty sure it was moved from original location.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Let’s keep this on p. 1 for a while.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael

I have finally filled in the level 18 set item values. I haven’t got a red/matilda weapon, but we can figure that one out by ourselves.

Weapons
    Red
    Matilda
    Chuck 201(18)
    Bomb 220(18)
    Blues 220(18)

Offhand items
    Red 697(18)
    Matilda 538(18)
    Chuck 351(18)
    Bomb 560(18)
    Blues 442(18)

It was a good thing red’s offhand item came along today. I am very close to level 19 and had wanted to be able to compete in the Pirate event. I have also been getting duplicates of level 18 set items and thought it would be good to move on so I could use next weeks rainbow riot for level 19 items.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich During this weeks rainbow riot for my level 18 team, I picked up a couple of duplicate level 18 set items and a couple of new level 18 set items. In all cases I put the new items into my inventory rather than arming my birds with them.

The duplicate items did not make it to my inventory. I still have only single copies of these items. It is not a big deal, since they are copies. The new items did of course make it to my inventory.

Just a new piece to add to this puzzle.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t have very many level 45 set items yet, but I have not lost any items yet and do have a duplicate level 45 item. Like you I have always put it in my inventory instead of equipping them. All my level 45 items are the 6 essence variety. I have hundreds of older 1 essence level 41 set items, but some of those level 41 items are 6 essence if you recycle them.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I spent a lot of GC today, because the GPM was on a roll (>25% payout) and I picked up a ton of level 45 gear. Finally completed Yin-Yang. Along with Steel Wall, I’m still missing Ballista. Also want a RC Robot for lv 41+ on all my primary sets.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 19 replies - 326 through 344 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.