Golden Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 344 total)
  • Replies
  • Thanks! There seems to be a lack of numbers here… Any need for additional info? Who’s collecting? Also, is there any difference between lc and free rolls?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

This week was better, with 2 set items from 10 rainbow spins.

Running total: 13 set items / 114 rainbow spins (avg 1/9).
    ____

And we’re back to ZERO for 10 spins

Running total: 13 set items / 124 rainbow spins (avg 1/10).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr_Ishmael @Larry
    I stopped collecting data on the number of set items from GP rolls, but have attached what I have. I haven’t really collected any data from the rainbow riots. I have some “data” but I don’t think it covers all rainbow riots since I started paying some attention.
    The data below is for normal GP free rolls and does not include any for guaranteed set items, or any rainbow riots.

#	items	Frequency	
     25	zero *	    18.1%
     16	one*	    11.6%
     49	two*	    35.5%
     39	three*	    28.3%
      9	set items    6.5%
    138  total

Still quite a bit different than Dr Ishmael’s.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Add ONE set item from 8 spins

Running total: 14 set items / 132 rainbow spins (avg 1/9.4).

t_russell
    @tigerussell

ARGH!!! Even after spending an obscene amount of LC on this stupid pig I still have yet to get a phoenix egg. It is literally the only level 41 set item I am missing and I don’t have one from earlier in the game either. I have piles of duplicates of almost everything else and the crafting items left over from scrapping the non set items are enormous amounts as well. I’m going to throw it all in a spread sheet and see if the figures are worthy of their own thread. I somehow wish I had keep track of every single statistic as I’m sure they would be impressive.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I know how you feel. I have duplicates of literally everything (just one rc remote) but the things I’m missing are the bolts and crossbow (Don’t know actual name of these items). I have never ever got these from level 1 to lvl 41.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Most of my set items have been from free rolls.

Speaking of which, today, almost every time I tap on my golden pig, I get the notice of a free roll for watching a video. When I tap to play the video, though, it does nothing. No video, no notice that there’s no ad scheduled, nothing. Kinda annoying. Anyone else notice this since the new update?

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@czcalvert Yes I have exactly the same problem.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The free video just worked for me, but I didn’t download the update yet.

Anonymous

@doc-mayank They are called Ballista and Ballista Bolts. Their set ability is Artillery Strike which makes Critical Strikes from the Blues do double damage.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@partshade Thanks :) I know what they do, that’s why I want ’em. Used them once in a while when using friends’ birds in the caves. The critical strike goes over 2k damage. It’s incredibly weird I have never ever gotten these when playing this game nearly from it’s release.

Anonymous

@doc-mayank Its the exact opposite for me. Ballista Bolts was my first set item. I actually completed the set before getting a different set piece.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

We should keep this on the first page.
    I’ve been using LC for the rainbow riot. Results are OK, but I’m still missing several level 41 set items.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

NOTHING (set items) from 10 spins

Running total: 14 set items / 142 rainbow spins (avg 1/10).
    ____

Add 2 items from 10 spins

Running total: 16 set items / 152 rainbow spins (avg 1/9.5).

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Well I tried to make a thread, hashed it up, lost it, perhaps awaiting moderation. Anyway I’ll post the pic here and then if my thread comes back I’ll try again.

ABES.jpg

Level 41 Set Items list.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — This forum has the data on levels of set items.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 i did not see that before! thx for sharing. i’ll check it

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael

Some more set item values for the table. The last three weeks haven’t produced too many new numbers.

Weapons
    Matilda 125 (16)
    Blues 202 (16)

Offhand
    Matilda 492 (16)
    Bomb 509 (16)

This is probably my last lot of level 16 set items. I gained experience during the Chinese New Years event, so just playing the Golden Pig on the cloud will move me up to level 17 over the next few days.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon You already reported 485 as Bomb’s level 15 offhand. Were you looking at the wrong item this time?

Golden Pig Machine

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — This has the link to the table that @Dr_Ishmael created:

Golden Pig Machine

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader @admins — The person who created this forum hasn’t been active for 6+ months so the main post doesn’t give a clue to all the interesting info that is scattered throughout 12 pages. If one of us writes up a revised main post, would you be willing to change it?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael You are correct. I wrote down the wrong number on the piece of paper in front of me. I also made an error with Matilda’s offhand item. I have corrected these in the previous post.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Absolutely @mvnla2. I might even be able to make you the owner if you like.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon Awesome! It’s too bad you couldn’t get the complete level 16 data, but you got really close.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr_Ishmael — I hate to tell you, but when I asked BirdLeader if he would change the main post if one of us wrote it, I was thinking you might volunteer. After all I think that most of the most important data on the GP machine is yours. Do you want to do this?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.