Golden Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 344 total)
  • Replies
  • dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@mvnal2 Strange, that’s never happened to me. Every other morning, I go to the main camp, get a free video roll on the GPM, then I go to the arena camp and get a free video roll on the GAPM. Both of my accounts. I see different videos between the GPM/GAPM on the same account, but I’ve been going through the same rotation of 3-4 videos for the past couple weeks.

Maybe it’s because you’ve been using these tricks to manipulate the video system. I haven’t done anything since trying the logout trick about a week ago – it worked once, then the next day it didn’t work, so I gave up and haven’t tried anything else since.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The free roll for watching a video on my GPM and GAPM are not linked to each other. I never have the free roll appear at the same time on both, but that is probably because I watch them when I see them available. I haven’t bothered to time when they appear so I get less free rolls than the maximum. You would think that since I almost always check both within a minute or two of each other they would eventually sync up, but they haven’t for me.

At one time I had the free roll from the GAPM and Piggy McCool’s free roll on his GAPM synced. I would always watch the video first then spin on McCool’s, but somehow they got out of sync and I have no idea when those free rolls will appear. Too bad we don’t get alerts telling us when we have free rolls available. At least on my game the alerts do not work because every time I exit the game it tells me I have a free roll on a friend’s machine, but it is always wrong when I go to check.

Anonymous

@killerkea Really? Whenever I get free rolls from videos they are both at the same time. Always!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I always check my GPM before my GAPM. No free video on the GPM otherwise I would have used my spins there. There was also no free spin from Piggy McCool on the PGM which is why I checked the GAPM. If I didn’t see any free rolls on the GAPM, I would have gone back to the GPM to do some spins during rainbow riot. Maybe the GPM and GAPM works differently for Facebook users.

When I get messages the message specifically says which machine Piggy McCool used and only adds to the rainbow on the machine he used.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@killerkea Your last sentence, yes, that’s what I see as well – the message when any friend (not just McCool) rolls on GPM/GAPM says which one and only that one gets incremented.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Remember how I got 4/11 set items last time?

With the bonus 60 LCs, I got 28 spins today.

ONE item.

Yeah, that’s not a good run.

Running total? 7 set items / 58 rainbow spins

Shoulda spent the first 75 LCs on mastery…
    ____

add +2 set items out of 4 spins:

Best of all, finally got the missing Dragonscale. Still need a Tome for Chuck…

Running total up to 9 set items / 62 rainbow spins
    ___

another good run of +1 set items from 2 FREE spins! Lucky!

EpicMatt
    @epicmatt

@razorblade @larry, I also got the same glitch with the GP machine. Got a bunch of set items for only a few friend rolls. I posted it as well…

@epicmatt Seen it, got it, shared it on fb. Good stuff. Let’s see how many sets we can all milk out of this one while it lasts… ;) (sorry, should have said:”let’s hope it’ll be fixed soon…”)

Sadly, I am pretty sure they’ll fix this one in the upcoming update as well.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

A weird thing happened on my Arena GPM. Last night was my rainbow riot, so I spent a good amount of LC to get near the end to guarantee myself a set item. I go back into my game, and the progress on my GPM is reset. Has this happened to anyone else?

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

I have a problem: I filled my raindbow bar on my Golden Pig Machine, I use a Cheap Roll and my raindbow unfilled. Is it normal?

@kingchuck No, it is not. You did not get a set item I take it? I suggest you post this in the bugs thread as well.

@minigurlnikki, sounds like a bug to me. Probably a good idea to also post in bugs section.ss

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

I got a Pheonix Feather and my rainbow bar unfilled.:-( I will sent an e-mail to rovio! They will hate me!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@kingchuck Your rainbow bar worked as it was supposed to. When it fills up you get one guaranteed set item (your Phoenix feather), after which it empties. You then go through the filling stage again.

@kingchuck, not sure what the problem is then. The pheonix feather is a set item. After you get the guaranteed set item, it empties again and you start over. That’s how it works.

@mvnla2, In reference to your question a couple of days ago, the stamp cards are capped at 32 right now. I’ve had a couple more than that by now due to the exploit, but it doesn’t go beyond 32. There’s no more discount to be generated with the GC exploit than this.

beaujack
    @beaujack

My rainbow was filled on Jan 14 & I haven’t gotten any free rolls on my friend’s GPM’s. I’m not doing the free watch a video spin because I don’t want it emptied. Does Rovio think I haven’t spent enough money? I think I’ve spent too much.

@beaujack ehh, i’m really not sure what this is about. What use is it to keep your rainbow bar filled? The whole purpose is to make that final roll which gives you the guaranteed set item. If you make that roll for free by watching a video, then you still get the set item. Could you shed some light on the specifics? I’d be happy to help out in any possible way, but it helps if I understand the problem you are having…

beaujack
    @beaujack

I’m waiting for the free rolls on my friends GPMs, which legend has it, will not empty my rainbow bar

@beaujack, that exploit was patched a while ago (mid december i think), so dont worry about saving the full bar.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@larry Actually more like mid september.

All, is that exploit with the rainbow bar filling up repeatedly with friendrolls still working? For me it was reproducible, but it doesn’t seem to be working anymore today. Can anyone confirm? I didn’t notice any update, but it could be that Rovio has done something with their servers…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I don’t believe the exploit works now.

Piggy McCool is my only friend in EPIC. When I get my free roll on his GPM, I believe I roll on his GPM – the roll is not connected to my machine. If your GPM is full, you do not get your guaranteed set item by rolling on Piggy’s GPM. The guaranteed set item only comes by spending 3LCs or using a free video roll on your own GPM.

Also, occasionally, Piggy does a roll on my GPM and it advances the rainbow bar on my machine.

So I think they tweaked how rolling on a friend’s GPM works to stop the exploit. But I don’t know for sure that this is how things work with Facebook friend’s GPMs.

@kerravon, not sure which one you are referring to, but I’m talking about the one where a friend’s roll on your GP keeps filling up the rainbow bar. I posted it in here and in the gp thread about a week ago (i think). It is related to the messaging system. It just doesn’t seem to work anymore for me. Just wanted to get that confirmed… If it really doesn’t work anymore, it might mean that Rovio is changing their servers. That in itself may indicate an update coming our way.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry I was referring to the old GPM exploit, where you could keep your rainbow bar full as long as you only rolled on a friend’s GPM, and did not spend LCs on rolls or watch the video for a free roll. You could get a set item from having a full rainbow bar, and rolling on your friends GPM. The roll on the friend’s GPM did not advance your rainbow bar. Hence, next time you got another free roll on a friend’s GPM, you got another set item.

I haven’t had any luck with the other method you mentioned. A couple of weeks ago I got a few advances on my rainbow bar in a row, before I knew about the exploit. Someone else posted about the exploit before you, but I have not been able to replicate it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.