Golden pig machine is wrong

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden pig machine is wrong

• What are the chances of getting a set object??!! I just spent 150 gold with 5x chance!!!!! AND GOT NOTHING except for when the rainbow bar was full!!! How is this normal?????

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So you’re not the only one unlucky like this, huh? I have the same issue. Whenever a 5x Rainbow Riot is on, I seem to get unlucky. The 3x RR is fine. :(

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Never had an issue with it… Get a set item on average once per 6-spin during 5x-RR…

Edit: then again I just got my third set item this week from friends AGPMs so I guess I’m on the opposite end of the luck scale… Pity my blessed head is still level 41; the only set item I haven’t gotten a one of…

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I don’t think anybody knows what the percentage chance is. There is a “6x chance” graphic that shows up every now and then by mistake. So the normal chance must be maximum 16.667% – as there is an uncalled “6x more likely” mode written into the game, and that could only max at 100%.

That’s the upper limit for what it could be. The actual percentage seems much lower, I’d guess somewhere around 5% for the nest machine and 10% for the arena machine.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    Remember that the Advanced GPM and the Rainbow Bar Chaos give an additional small bonus. Nobody knows what the chance is and how the multipliers would stack. Not even me. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden pig machine is wrong

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.