Golden Chilli

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Chilli

• Decided to buy it, so i can get through WCP easier than ever. Or should i buy Cauldron of Anvil? Personally i would either prefer Cauldron or Chilli.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Long run, Chili is far more useful. Cauldron and Forge just make crafting less tedious, but the Chili has a major benefit in battle. In other words, they don’t do anything you can’t do yourself just by farming more materials, but the Chili will be useful forever, especially on some of those later wave battles.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The golden chili is by far the best option. It will speed up all combats early on by detonating Bomb to kill everything and later on by using Chuck’s lightning strike to get 5 attacks to kill everything. At WCP you can one hit the pirate and restart immediately after feeding Red the chili to average 60 snoutlings/min or 3600/hr. You also rack up quite a bit of experience killing the Pirate Captain repeatedly.

The anvil is almost useless later on and the cauldron is probably nice to have, but if you farm WCP you’ll get enough money to buy potions much faster than you can gather the ingredients to make them.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Thanks. Ill go for the Chilli.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

As I go deeper into the caves I am finding blueprints that can make items better than what I got from the pig machine so the anvil is still useful, but guaranteeing items will be at least 1 star isn’t that helpful. You’ll just keep making the item until you have a 2 or 3 star item anyway.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

The Chili, by a long shot – you use it EVERY game

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Thanks. Does it ever go on offer?

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

It went on offer before, but I refused it. BIG MISTAKE.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I made the same mistake. I didn’t have enough Gold coins at the time and didn’t want to purchase any. I haven’t seen it go back on sale since.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

2 weeks ago TomC said, “The sale for the Anvil, Cauldron and Chili are predetermined to only occur once (twice for the Chili) so they won’t happen again”

If I remember correctly, all 4 of those offers came within the first 3-4 days of installing the game. I think it was anvil for 60, then cauldron for 60, then golden chili for 60, then golden chili for 70 or 75. Each time the game only gave something like 30-120 minutes before the offer expired.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Chilli

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.