Golden Chilli and Stamina drink

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Chilli and Stamina drink

• Hello everyone!!
    Since I started to play Epic I wonder how to get the golden chilli.I have no idea where to get/buy it.
    The Stamina drink I only knew about its existence today :(
    The lightning weapon for chuck is difficult as well, I only have the book but the stick I don’t even see at the wheel.
    Any clue?
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@celia888 — The golden chili is obtained from Piggy McCool’s shop in your home nest, not sure where, since I have it, maybe potions. It normally costs 125 Lucky Coins (gold), but occasionally goes on sale for 90. It is really worthwhile, since it allows you to start each battle with a full rage chili.
    The stamina drink is only used in Events (and there is no current event). You should be able to get through an event without buying any. They are awarded during the events and can be crafted from friendship essence or bought for 45 Lucky Coins for 25 stamina. Stamina drinks are on sale in my shop right now for 25 LC, but I don’t intend to buy any.
    The lightning weapon and book are set items, and can only be obtained by rolling either your own golden pig machine or a friends golden pig machine. All set items are difficult to get.

CMC
    @celia888

@mvnla2, thank you so much for explaining.
    My Piggy McCool’s shop has no golden chilly, only the pizza that I can either buy or craft – wich I prefer.
    It’s a pitty it can’t be bought anymore…
    I’ll wait for the next event.
    My golden pig machine gives the same items again and again. It’s just luck, I guess.
    I so want the lightning weapon as I already have the book but I never saw it again at the golden pig machine.
    By the way, my golden pig machine is for free for friends. Feel free.

Thanks a lot,

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@celia888 The golden chilli is in Piggy McCool’s shop. It is hidden in the valuables section, with the lucky coins, snoutlings and friendship essence.

CMC
    @celia888

@kerravon – In Piggy McCool’s Shop there are only lucky coins, snoutlins and friendship essence.
    I had a look there since I started to play and I still do but no golden chilli for me.
    I thought I had to reach a certain level but I’m at 41 and nothing.
    Maybe Rovio is no longer selling it??

Thank you so much for answering

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@celia888 My son has not purchased the golden chilli in his newly started game (iPad2 with up to date iOS software). In his game it is located in the valuables section, to the left of the lucky coins. If it is not in your shop, then I don’t know where else you may find it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@celia888 — To get / give free rolls on friends GP machines, they need to be your friend on Facebook. Many of us have set up “gaming only” facebook accounts, because we don’t want to share our personal accounts with people we don’t know. The best way to get friends for Epic is to set up a gaming only facebook account and then ask for friends in the friends request forum.

CMC
    @celia888

@kerravon – thanks, KerrAvon, I don’t have an IPad, I play in an Asus pad.
    In other games I play if you download at your IPad they give you some extras bonus, I don’t know if this is my case.

@mvnla2
    – I know, I have more than 1.000 friends, I’ve posted about the free roll at the arena but very few friends use it. I never found a friend with a free gold Pig though :( however, I get lots of friendship essence by friends using my birds!!

Thank you guys!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@celia888 — To be facebook friends on Epic you need them to be on your list of friends on the totem pole in your nest. To do this you need to invite them from within Epic. I don’t remember how to do this, but you need to sign in to facebook from the top (red) totem on the totem pole.

CMC
    @celia888

@mvnla2 – thank you!! I’ve done that. I have 20 pages of friends but it’s hard to find one with a golden pig. Even when I receive a message, I try to see who has the golden pig but…nothing…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@celia888 — I believe that if you have more than 5 pages of friends within Epic you will begin to encounter problems with the free friends rolls. Most people with this problem have had to un-friend a great many people to get it working again.

@tigerussell, I thought that issue was fixed a while ago. I’ve got 20 pages filled and had no issues at all for the past months.

@celia888
    , There’s an easy way to figure out on which page the free pig roll is. Just scroll through the pages and the pig will appear *very* briefly on the top friend on the page which contains the free pig. This is caused by the fact that all friend entries are built-up from the top and the golden pig image is loaded right there and moves down to the corresponding friend. It works like this on both my phone and tablet.

CMC
    @celia888

Thank you t_russell

@larry
    , great, I’ll try that. I always just jump from page to page – we are friends on fb, go to my golden pig,the roll it’s free for now.

@celia888, I’d love to but the golden pig does not work that way. It comes up once per day with a free roll in a random friend’s nest.

CMC
    @celia888

@larry – humm… I have some friends rolling and rolling , maybe it’s a bug that’s why they have always my golden pig on their list?
    I’ve posted on my fb Celia Medeiros Carvalho but I guess that most of people don’t read the posts.
    Anyway, I really wanted to help you and other people here to have free rolls.

Good luck for those who finds me :)

Thanks, Larry!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@celia888 — Yes, your friends are the lucky recipients of one of the randomly occurring bugs. Several of us have been lucky enough to get it for a while.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Chilli and Stamina drink

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.