goldbrick on intercepts and gold domes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum goldbrick on intercepts and gold domes

• I’m sure others have figured this out, but if you take Goldbrick into bonus gold domes or intercepts you can greatly increase coin yield by using it when hitting gold blocks, missiles, and other high coin items. For example I just made 125,996 coins (after video double) on a gold dome bonus with Galvitron. Before the highest single coin yield I ever had was 44,000 with goldbite grimlock.

Likewise made 23,000 on an intercept with Terrence that had no gold blocks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s Goldbrick? Is this one of the new Energonicons?

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Anyone know what the multiplier is for goldbrick?

Also, any numbers for how many coins goldslam generates?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Which is better Goldbrick or Goldslam on normal missions??

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15

Haha, I gained 174k with Goldbrick on a Dome with Optimus Prime Ultimate :).
    On level, I use always Goldbrick because with this power and 1 gold box, you win lot of coins.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Use Goldbrick, and while in the mission the moment you see a Gold Cube activate it, regarding buddy its up to you!!

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Don’t know how to post photos here but my high so far with gold brick is 181,440. I have a photo posted in the ABTDP facebook page.

How gold brick works (for someone who askek) is 1 energon charge doubles coins, 2 energon charge tripples coins and yup you guessed it 3 energon charge quadruples coins. So a gold brick with a fully charged and ACTIVATED gold brick EI is worth 1000 coins!! Worth a lot more on a gold dome level as those levels have their own multiplier as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum goldbrick on intercepts and gold domes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.