Goldbite Grimlock vs Ultimate Megaton

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Goldbite Grimlock vs Ultimate Megaton

• Which bot is worth promotion?

I have a promotion problem on my tab but who is Better

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

I would have to say Goldbite. He is my main bot in events and I have him promoted to the max of 140%. He is good against everything. UM is bad against Bosspig and Unicron, but Goldbite is great against them. I got lucky with upgrades from crates. I have his brain accessory that gives extra damage and it’s at level 8, which adds a total of 31% extra damage. Even before all that extra damage, he was good. But now he is boss tier.

SquawkTron
    @jordan-burns

@laogalaxy

I agree. Goldbite does a lot of damage in events once you upgrade him a lot, which is really helpful and destructive.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

After the extreme nerfing on UM, it is better to invest on Grimlock.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

UM is probably more effective than GBG in Spark Runs.

But otherwise GBG.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Quick questions.

1. GGG or GSG (If competition unlocks featuring GGGT)

2. Difference between DM and UM?

Joel
    @joel687

UM and DM are very different thanks to one accessory. UM’s acid rounds flail is what makes the difference. DM will fling the blocks around without destroying them. UM will fling the blocks, and then the acid will finish them off

One other thing, just because Rovio likes to screw with us, Dark Megatron is the light colored one. Ultimate Megatron is the dark colored one. We have had issues telling the two apart in the past thanks to that little gem

Who is GGG and GGGT?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

DM’s crown has acid rounds (Crown) but then he can’t use at the same time gravity force accessory (Armada). That can maybe be balanced with Dark Star Saber which gives 25 % damage. I haven’t tested if that extra damage can balance reduced gravity force.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Goldbite Grimlock vs Ultimate Megaton

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.