Going for Gold Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Going for Gold Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

OK I’ve got no idea what I’ve done to Rovio? Have a look at this:—-

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Looks like you’re their 100 bucks VIP treated customer. But dat 50K sparks tho…

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

Well they can go and take a long walk off a short pier that’s for sure, ok I know I do crazy things on times but not a chance in hell are they having my money ( $150 ) lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Anyone using tokens to upgrade their bots? I mean normal upgrades.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer,

Yes I use tokens to upgrade bots, once I got all the sparks and missing addons.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I still have a bunch of bots (who i never use for challenges or spark runs) that are under level 15 and upgrade using tokens after getting what accessories i want and sparks first of course. Will be upgrading grimlock this event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I want to overpower one bot in this event, which one should I choose?

I think I’m choosing grimlock, but the 1% increase don’t seem very attactive. But I don’t use epic prime ar all.

@datguygamer

Normal upgrades using tokens are one of the best features they added to the game. It let us shorten the time to upgrade all bots. I use it whenever I have spare tokens. It is better than buying coins at the end of the event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Go for Goldbite Grimlock. The first bonus is 1% but it increases after each upgrade. Also, just to let you know, GGL gets both health and damage upgrades. At max, he is able to deal with a Desert node in Spark Run (and you know how those are) at my level 41 with ease.

@paul13
    @ethan2011 I also upgrade bots using tokens but the main concern I have is that if I have too many coins, once it hots the threshold the game can hold, it will roll over and make it zero.

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig
    Because I’ve been offline for a couple of days, here is a somewhat delayed response to your question of 2 days ago:

“@moifirst
    You mean the TF enters Astrotrain and then Astrotrain flies off, but then Astrotrain disappears from the screen and the view just pans up into the sky and all you see is the sky?”

No, I mean that Astrotrain was completely absent. There was no boarding of my TF (remember, there was no Astrotrain), but after a few seconds where nothing happened, the view pans to the sky, where a large black rectangle was also visible, so I was scared that everything would freeze or something like that. But luckily it didn’t and the normal screen with my score of points and killed pigs was shown.

Weird!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@moifirst
    I’ve seem something like this, I rushed trough the stage, and the astrotrain was kind of invisible, when I get closer, It was rendered properly.

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer Yes it was the challenge not the spark run. I only had 2 bots instead of 3. When the second bot died game over Astro train in to pick him up and as he was being picked up the game froze then crashed. Also if you look at the top of the photo there is no progress bar like you get when doing a spark run.

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 $99.99 is ridiculous given the bot offered is Sunstorm but the 2000 gems and 50000 sparks is probably why they justify the price. Saying that Rovio would have more luck offering fewer gems and sparks at a reduced price to get a sale. I’ll admit I haven’t spent a cent on the game and the way the constantly change the game like nerfing powerful characters rather then strengthen weak characters probably never will but I wouldn’t go anywhere near an offer over $20 much less almost $100.

ED209
    @ed209

Well I can give up on the event now, I got everything I wanted which was the accessories and sparks.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just saw that

With Ratchet and UM changing them when they stop shooting I get about 700 points from that part. It will be very hard to get more. Probably on e of my mistake was, that I move the target of Rathcet. Probably will get more points and demage if you keep shooting only on one place. Probably for this Dead End will do much demage and will collect more points, but you didn’t know when this level will show up.

Phillips
    @phillips

@asen Soundwave would probably take them all out but as you say not knowing when it will show up be best to keep your regular characters for this event.

Googs
    @ncaddy

I wonder if the reason we have had 2 gold runs and they seem to be at a higher rate than previous challenge coin runs is due to us being able to finally do something with all the coins we have all saved up and nothing to use them on.

@lewie4
    has hinted at this happening at some point.

Asen_77
    @asen

@phillips Probably YES, but bigger one are harder to be blowed. So I will say even Soundwave wont have such a success. This is strange, but this is not happening for the first time. At the same area of this level there is a tons of blocks that were different in the different events. There were times with one red sign and at this area there was tons of them, of course they are pretty easy to be blow, compared to the gold blocks.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ncaddy Can’t say much but… Coming Soon!

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 There were comming soon on the map of the game from more then two years :) then become Spark Run. Hope this ” comming soon ” is closer. Can you just tell us more about that?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen The old coming soon island went through multiple iterations of ideas for events that could fit there. We have a good idea for what we want this to be and if all goes to plan this should be out much sooner than the previous “Coming Soon”

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 Thanks. Waiting for 1.29… and to see it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 At this point, I would like you guys to just remove the cloud from the island and at least show us the complete map. That would be a godsend. For 2 years the island has been in clouds and at this rate will be under clouds till the game is discontinued.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen
    About the golden blocks on the farm area, I think Soudwave would have no problem. The problem, at least for me, is that Soundwave & UM don’t make a good team, and UM is required to get the multiplier bonus. I have to use EG, because he can kill Boss Pig and Unicron when they show up. UM is having difficulty against those two without energonicons.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Soft update: 1.28.1.9

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Going for Gold Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.