Go! 2.0

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Go! 2.0

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

The karts still crash in Rocky Road and Sub Zero levels quite a lot. I managed to pass anyway level 9, but now level 10 is impossible without the new karts because the required cc level is just too high for all available karts ?

oldschool
    @oldschool

Our pal @alcusto is correct: karts still get destroyed very easily in Sub-Zero and Rocky Road. Since I am bored of racing the same tracks over and over for money and tickets, I have just uninstalled the game. It was feeling too much like a job and had no fun at all.

BTW: the hidden karts look like the Telepod ones. Those used to be slow as hell, so odds are waiting won’t be worth it.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@oldschool @alcusto @partshade

I barely even try to play this game anymore but once every three days or so for a few minutes and it is so confusing and doesn’t make sense. All the fun was taken out of it. I wish they would just give us back what we had and maybe make a game that is only multiplayer team play but that just makes me sound like a broken record. I am saving money is the only good thing!

Anonymous

@alcusto @oldschool @rhonda90402

Really? I never have karts gets blown up in Sub Zero. Now I’m beating races without even taking damage. Weird that you guys are still having problems.

Rocky Road is a bit of an exception though. But I only seem to be having problems with Beach Buggy.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@partshade

Rally? Are you saying that your Strike Out kart doesn’t break up when landing from jumps or drifting?
    Are you on iOs or Android? I am on Android and also @oldschool. This might be the reason.

Anonymous

@alcusto Yeah. I’m on Android too and Strike Out is doing just fine. O.o

oldschool
    @oldschool

@partshade this is really interesting. On my device, after fully upgrading it, I would have as much as one landing before it would brake up. The very next jump – and every other since then – it would get destroyed.

Anonymous

Zackscottgames has videos for ab go 2.0 now!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@mrgoochi

Did you pass level 10.1 (Rocky Road race)? All competitors are so quick it’s even hard managing to get 7th! It looks like impossible with any of the 4 available karts fully upgraded.

Anonymous

Go got an update recently. Only changes I noticed is that levels 3-1 and 4-1 are now Seedway instead of Air.

Anonymous

Another in-game update recently. Since then I’ve gotten 2 Blueprints from the Toolbox, when before I hardly get any. Hmm… Maybe they’re more common?

Anonymous

Ok, I noticed some other changes. It appears that they did some energy cost balancing on the campaign levels. Also, the tournament prizes have changed; Instead of 3 tickets, 1 ticket, 300 coins and 100 coins, it’s 8 tickets, 4 tickets, 2 tickets and 1 ticket.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Go! 2.0

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.