glitch???? Node I haven't been able to play

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum glitch???? Node I haven't been able to play

• forest

Did anyone have this happen after update or is it just me. I haven’t played a node on that side for several months. And it was just the one time.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

Ah crap…. tried to post screenshot anyways node to just right of new airfield was active after update….. I was hoping that meant you could play in the area that’s been “cleared” it would seem. Just played that node once and no activity in the forest since.

Nothing
    @autobird

this happened to me also, i never got to play a single forest level ever since rank 120, though i’m not sure of the cause

jman
    @jman

My theory is that you are trying to win back the whole island and that I already won back that portion…..but now I’m, as well as others, are so far in front of updates to that theory we should see other parts of the islands being considered won once the clouded areas open up.

Baconizer
    @korath88

It’s probably something to do with the game’s coding. Notice how the starting beach area gets ignored once you get to the cobalt plateaus? It seems like when new areas are unlocked, the older ones become unplayable so that you can experience the new areas more. However, I don’t really like this way of progressing, as it renders certain types of levels, such as the forest levels you mentioned, unplayable.

Nothing
    @autobird

The only areas you can play are pig city, colbalt plateaus, and rarely beach. And I’m not a super fan of colbalt plateaus because of the speed up time portals. And playing with a fast running character is disastrous…

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

It’s disappointing that I can no longer play the forest levels, especially since the music is amazing.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Can someone please screen cap Beach City, Cobalt Plateaus and Pig City? Or at least link me to where I can see this (or any newbie coming in)? Thank you.

I never heard that tune before as I always MUTE the stuff in the game. As an old her fan of these games, less noise is way better.

jman
    @jman

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jman/album/picture/13596/

Still wondering if any else has played on that side since update. I’ve only gotten to just the one time. I was at 204 so its been awhile since those nodes were cleared.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum glitch???? Node I haven't been able to play

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.