Glass or or Goldslam?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glass or or Goldslam?

• Any preferences? I finally feel like I have some SR to invest since upgrade- 17. Any comments? any other Energonicons you like? I still for the most part am using the original 3. Thank you!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

1. why Goldslam and not Goldbrick?

2. what level are your TFs currently at? (i.e. do they need the added firepower of Glassor to make it through a node run?)

3. how badly do you need the extra coins?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My TFs are all either L13 or L14. I’ve been using Electroblast (the old EMP) almost exclusively, except for when I’m running E. Grimlock, since he’s so underpowered I need the extra firepower from say Photoblast to make it through the run.

Once I’ve got everyone up to L14 I’ll probably switch to Goldbrick since by that point, survival will probably be much less of an issue than earning sufficient coins for my next set of upgrades.

BP
    @bpmann

Thanks. Except for the new Blues, all are at level 11 or 12, and one at 13, 329 total. I honestly at this point do not need too many more coins as I am around 3.7 million. I will check out Goldbrick. Thanks!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I honestly at this point do not need too many more coins as I am around 3.7 million.”

That’s what I thought as well, and I was going OK for a while. But for my L13 -> L14 upgrades I’m currently advancing roughly four ranks every two days. That’s a coin burn of 900,000 every two days. Trust me, you’ll start running low on coins sooner or later.

BP
    @bpmann

Thank you! I will try to get Goldbrick as well. I got glassor with the formula but had some trouble finding the Goldbrick with the formulas. Is there a trick to getting 3 stars on this one? Yes, 900,000 coins is a lot! Thanks for the tip.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There are several formulas that could get you Goldbrick:

1xPI, 1xBI, 1xAC

1xPI, 2xAC

1xBP, 1xAG, 1xAC

1xBI, 2xAC

Anonymous

@bpmann There’s no way to increase stars on an Energonicon. The stars just mean the rarity of it (Meaning less chance of landing on it in the lab). Glassor and Goldbrick is 3 stars so beware that without spending gems they’ll take a while to get.

BP
    @bpmann

Thank you! I got Goldbrick with one star for a few gems. Pretty cool. I will keep an eye on the coins. I only have 16 of the 48 so far. Some are better than others! I would guess that 3 SR would yield a pretty good result.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

@20qmindreader and @optimuspig curious why you think Glassor doesn’t give coins – I’ve just played a node with it and get coins from all destroyed blocks – are you sure you’re not getting any? Could be another bug?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cerpin

It’s only missiles and balloon pigs that don’t pay coins when killed using Glassor.

Glassor – no coins from Big Green Missiles?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glass or or Goldslam?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.