Give us back the ability to replay Dungeons!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Give us back the ability to replay Dungeons!

• I’ve spent over a hundred dollars playing this game and haven’t regretted it..until now..

The level cap I can deal with but removing the ability to replay Dungeons is a slap in the face.

My brain equates this to greed, farming dungeons to make Snoutlings while tiresome is still fun for me. Now I have no further incentive to play or ‘waste’ my money on the game.

I actually used Facebook to get friends JUST for this game (I detest social media otherwise) and this feels like a punishment!

–End Rant–

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Danke_
    @danke

@psychosupport ABN hasn’t the ability to re-add the ability of replaying dungeons or chronicle caves stages. I recommend contacting Rovio through their support, including a link to this post, showing that you are not the only one who disagrees the change. I also recommend reading their Unsolicited Content policy, due to it being a gameplay feature. Before mailing, wait for the post to accumulate a couple of replies. ~ Danke.

seggy
    @seggy

Co-signed. Rovio seems to be doing everything they can to force you to shell out dollars for this game. I have no problem with them recouping the money they’re spending on the game, but this game takes it to levels I’ve never seen before. I’ve put a decent chunk of time into the game already, and I could spend $180 for 6000 Lucky Coins, and that still will only pay for 20 of the 25 Master classes, plus I’d still be without Sea Dog, Thunderbird, or Skulkers (another 700 LC), a Golden Chili (another 125 LC), a Diamond Cauldron, or a Golden + Diamond Anvil (another 1525 LC).

So with the 1500 LC to get the 5 Master classes I’d still be lacking, that’s a total of 3850 more LC I’d need. So now after spending $270, using the 140 LC I currently have, plus the 9 LC I’ll get from Treasure Chests in Level 5, 6, and 7, that leaves me still needing 701 LC to get all that stuff I mentioned.

Bottom line: Without spending any more than the $270 I’d already dropped, that means I’ll have to play every single day for nearly 5 months (at an average of 5LC/day), and my characters will still be lacking because matching Set Items are so hard to come by without dropping LC on Golden Piggy Bank rolls. That’s just unreasonable.

Fantomet
    @fantomet

Agree, replying the dungeons was a funny part or the game. This is were I used most of my play time the last month. I guess I will play less time from now on, unfortunately. If we don´t get the reply option back.

Danke_
    @danke

@seggy Rovio made the game in such a way to encourage the player being more wisely with what it boughts, it’s the player’s choice if it wants to upgrade it’s favorite classes or to waste the entire credit card on everything needed, the game can be completed without any money spent on it (excepting the electricity needed to power the device ), but it’s rather difficult doing it legit.

@fantomet
    i preffer replaying the dungeons instead of abusively killing the WCP boss (it gets a bit boring after killing him around 2250 times, just to get a new elite class after 1 and a half hours of farming), as the sound of $ and the apparently swear word pronounced by the boss when it dies (it’s a coincidence, it’s a swear word from a different language) drives me crazy after just 1 hour.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@psychosupport — Agreed. In addition to allowing you to replay dungeons to the end, so you can collect lots of snoutlings, I think Rovio should allow you to replay the golden pig so you can get more than an average of 4 LC a day.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@mvnla2 Adding back the feature for replaying dungeons is good, but not for the Daily Golden Pig. If people can just spend 3 hours replaying the Daily Golden Pig, nobody will buy any Lucky Coins again, and Rovio can’t make any money. I understand how that feels too, cause I’m one of those people who taked advantage of the Daily Golden Pig (version 1.0.8) too.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Since they have taken away the ability to replay dungeons, it would be nice if they increased the amount of the spinning wheel payout… Double it. Instead of 50 make it 100, instead of 75 make it 150, 400 instead of 200. That would make the incentive to play more appealing…tripling it would be even better! :-)

beaujack
    @beaujack

There is really no point to the dungeons now. Even if you get 300+ coins, that’s still only five flagons of applejuice.

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

I cannot agree more with what everyone said here so far, let the post accumulate further .

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I agree.

+1

burbman
    @burbman

I am working my way through the Chronicle Caves now, and without the ability to replay those levels, it is very difficult to obtain the blueprint or treasure chest on the prize wheel. At the point where I may only progress one level per day, and beginning to get frustrated with the game. I could spend my lucky coins on essence, but I am saving them up for class upgrades to my birds, and at this rate, I will be able to upgrade one bird about every two months. At this rate, I will not even be cashing them in…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

MVNLA 17h
    @pvesterbacka AB Epic needs to reinstate repeated playing of Dungeons & Golden Pig. Sntlngs & LC too hard to get & cost too much $ to buy

DH Kim ‏@DriedHam 16h

@MVNLA
    @pvesterbacka I second this. Especially, banning replay in all FB friend levels is quite ridiculous.

Peter Vesterbacka ‏@pvesterbacka 16h
    @DriedHam @MVNLA I hear you, let me see how we can fix it
    5:55 PM – 30 Jul 2014

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chiiyuen0109
    I don’t agree with your comment about the LC. I think you’ve forgotten just how many you accumulated replaying the Golden Pig. : D — The cost of LC compared to the cost of stuff you need to buy with them is exorbitant, not to say extortionist. Who wants to spend several $100 to play a game?

@burbman
    — I gave up playing without facebook, and created a fb account just for Epic. Several very high ranked friends will help you get through the Chronicle Caves, but accumulating LC is still extremely tedious. I’m now level 23 and in cave 4.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Same here bring it back

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

It is very disappointing that Rovio have gone down this path

I agree whole heartedly. I loved rovio but they’ve gone down the inevitable greedy path it seems. I wish we could get a good game without having to deal with freemuium junk all the time. Without it, Epic would be a perfect, truly epic game. :(

dvation
    @dvation

Might as well post that I agree, for whatever it’s worth.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

I agree. It’s pure greed from their side, because eventually you will have to buy snoutlings

Dyno den
    @dynoden

I agree as well and I have spent real money on this game but now I refuse to because of this change.

Tman
    @tman

Replaying the dungeons would be nice, if only for a bit of payback to the players that have been sticking with this game that is extremely frustrating with the glitches that it contains. I can only sometimes take advantage of my free rolls by watching videos because either the ad queue was empty, it crashed while watching it, or it said I didn’t watch the entire video and didn’t give me the bonus.

I also understand that Rovio needs to make money. They have taken it too far though. Not only do I see an ad every few battles, but paying up to 89.99 for LC and not even being able to get all that you need is a little crazy. I can buy a AAA Xbox game for less and get much more out of it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Give us back the ability to replay Dungeons!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.