Gift Box

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Gift Box

• I think somebody already asked this before, but I can’t seem to find that old thread.

What is the max number of items you can keep in the gift box?

Right now I have 51 items.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

80 is the default max but it can be increased by 5 per 1 gem you spend. Not sure how many times you can expand though.

Meme
    @karlijn

Item box can be upgraded.
    Gift box dunno. Never gone past 10 or so. Good to know 51 is possible. :)

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I’ve got over 400 on both iPad & iPhone. I have hundreds of thousands of unused coins, unsold Pig Event prizes, unused Arena tickets & even Gems.

Some ppl may wonder why so many, so here’s why:

Once I read some ppl had problems earning or being credited coins with over 1,000,000 coins on the Board & about others not getting Arnea Tickets if too many in the Bag/Satchel, I just decided to keep coins & Arena Tickets in my Gift Box. Personally, I keep most of my Gems there because there are times I’ve accidentally hit the 5-Gem or 20-Gem Slot when exiting the Slot page after looking at the new items or checking the skill of an item. I only transfer Gems to the Board if I plan to open the Slot. If I don’t stand a chance of the SS prize in the Arena I hold onto the Tickets earned during the Daily Challenge & then transfer 5 at a time when I have a well equipped Arena bird. The only time I transferred coins to the Board was when they raised the level cap for the Birds and I moved hundreds of thousands to unlock all Birds.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 That’s true. I hate accidentally clicking on slot button. They should put in some kind of confirmation message window, or at least make a setting for people to choose, like, “Gem Spending Confirmation, Yes / No”. Then every player can set their own preference.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I agree. If they can have the “are you sure” for selling an item, they can add it for opening the Slot, but they’d make less money ?

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 I really would like to see the “are you sure?” box. Every time when I want to sell something in the item box, I have to be very very careful to not sell the wrong item, because when you click “sell”, that’s it. No confirmation no nothing. Click on “sell”, and item gone.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Gift Box

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.