Ghost in the Machine?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ghost in the Machine?

• Don’t know what is going on, but I’ve been playing this game on my Kindle for a long time now, have reached very high levels, etc… and today it began bugging out big time. Stuff in the field turning invisible and weird animations around the characters. Very chaotic. Hopefully a bug fix is coming soon.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Could you post a sceenshot? I’d like to see what this looks like.

Tammy
    @tammydietz

it’s a long and complicated process on my apparently slightly older kindle and it will take over an hour and involve connecting to my laptop etc. (by instructions I found online)

I just don’t have the time to do that right now. But the problem appears to be worsening. The last “mission” I just played, my own character was nearly invisible with just the hands and part of the helmet showing… the fireball throwing machines were totally invisible and the fireballs mysteriously come at you from nowhere looking more like icicles than fireballs

In the congratulations screen, both characters are headless.

Many of the blocks are missing and stuff appears to be handing in space.

It’s gone wild.

Tammy
    @tammydietz

OK, I used my phone and took a few pics. These show the firewalker but you can see it is throwing ice cubes at my character, which is totally invisible. I also have a pic of the thank-your-partner screen showing the partner bird missing his head. How do I post pics on this forum or somewhere else easily?

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Upload them to your profile album: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/tammydietz/album/

Once complete, then you can copy & paste the link for them ;-)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Oh this is so cute. Does being hit by the ice cube render characters invisible? That could be an intentional feature and not a bug.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

I’ve had this happen several times in the past, a reboot has normally fixed the issue (not sure if you have restarted your Kindle lately). If not go into the app setting and clear the cache for your ABT game. Basically you kindle is having a problem rendering the images. Your using too much of the kindles available resources, make sure nothing is running in the background too. This is a hardware issue not an app issue. Hope this helps.

Tammy
    @tammydietz

Thanks! Worked perfectly. =)

BeeGuy
    @beeguy

I too have had some games with invisible characters and missing blocks, which could be a glitch. But then today the rockets were invisible but left a trail of butterflies. Reminded me of the time I ate some strange mushrooms back in the day, so either I’m having psychedelic flashbacks or Rovio is just messing with us. I’m hoping it’s the latter.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ghost in the Machine?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.