Getting Burning Pumpkin: Only in Pumpkin Plateau-2?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Getting Burning Pumpkin: Only in Pumpkin Plateau-2?

• Hi,

I saw in the Angry-Birds-Epic-Fully-Labeled-Resources-Map that there is only one place to get burning pumpkin: Pumpkin Plateau-2. And I can only get one per battle.

Is there any other place to get it? Maybe in the Caves?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@wazemank — I think I’ve seen burning pumpkin in some treasure chests, most likely in caves or maybe dungeons?.
    BTW — It is probably easier to farm snoutlings and buy potions directly than to search for burning pumpkins.

Annifrid
    @annifrid

@wazemank I’m pretty sure they’re in some levels in the caves, but there’s no level that could give you more than one. (That’s the reason I never bought the burning veggie cake recipe.)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@annifrid — You really should buy the burning veggie cake recipe. The most efficient way to get any potion is to farm snoutlings in Star Reef Castle and buy them from Piggy Mc Cool’s shop in your nest. I don’t remember all the recipes, but when you buy the next level, the number you currently have of the previous level gets upgraded.

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

I agree burning veggie cakes are waste. Having to buy veggie cakes cuts into snoutlings needed for healing juices/fruitcakes. When they nerf SRC like they have all of the other farming spots, snoutlings will take longer to build and burning cakes will be a pita to craft if you need to.

Moreover, 50% will usually be enough in a bind, and if you’re spamming chilis you have to use two cakes to get the meter from zero to full anyway.

waze
    @wazemank

Ok guys.

@mvnla2
    – Thanks for your advice. As I’m level 41 and finished the Caves all 3-starred (906) now I’m farming snoutlings in SRC and, thinking in next updates, I prefer to use these snoutlings to upgrade my classes (have 156) instead of buying potions.
    When I get bored of SRC I play some easy battles to farm necessary ingredients to create pig cherry juice rank 6 (have 94), fruit cake rank 5 (80) and Burning Veggie Cake +75% (20) – This BVC potion is the most laborious to create by the slowness in obtaining burning pumpkin.

Annifrid
    @annifrid

@mvnla2 I play SRC a lot, but prefer to spend snoutlings on mastery at Mighty Eagle’s Dojo. Plus, exactly as @ColKurtz says, to go from empty to full rage chili you have to use two cakes anyway, and that’s how I usually need to use them.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

You can craft pumpkins. It’s easier than farming them.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Since I’ve started farming SRC both for snoutlings and mastery for various birds, I have more than enough snoutlings to buy all the upgrades that are available in the Dojo, as well as keep a good supply of potions on hand. I generally don’t use 2 BVCs per round, unless I’m facing a Shogun in a ninja battle.
    Right now I have >33,000 snoutlings and > 30 or 40 of each top-strength potion.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

If you are crafting potions, you probably need many tons of seeds, more than you need of sand. Everything past the greater vial needs quite a few seeds (and water of various kinds). I seem to have plenty of water because you get it in the dungeons or from the daily Harvesting Spot, but I never have enough seeds, unless I spend time farming them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Getting Burning Pumpkin: Only in Pumpkin Plateau-2?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.