Gems Disappearing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gems Disappearing

• So – I thought I was going nuts – but I have verified I’m not. Gems are randomly draining. Why? Anyone else encountered this? I’m reporting it as a bug – but hey – nobody works at Rovio so I don’t think anyone will respond. Oh – and I saw in the AB2 forum – it has happened there. I get them hijacking us for money – but there’s NO glitch that should cause that. That’s outright robbery. ARGH!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Nope, haven’t noticed that on my game. Have you checked your bots are on the correct levels? Some people have had games reset to days or weeks earlier so that would probably reduce your gem count as well

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Hmmm… Sorry – not sure what that means. The last time this happened, I re-energized Soundwave so I could keep going in the ultimate weapon contest (down to 2 hearts – didn’t want to die) – cost 8 gems. No biggie. I don’t buy gems, but I don’t do anything else with them, either. So – in the bot select screen, selected Soundwave, paid 8 gems for the heart refill (was at 204 gems), run the mission, and once complete – 48 gems?? This has happened 3 times today. Over 200 gems have been lost. It’s pretty frustrating. I did report this – but again – I worry that Rovio doesn’t deal with reports??!!

Joel
    @joel687

@pcguru – I have heard this happening many times in this forum. Usually, it is because the person has done something they didn’t realize would cost gems. Changing the transformer for any run will cost gems. When you recharge their health, it could cost gems if you aren’t careful what you press. Anything like that sound familiar?

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Nope. Level 505. Been doing this for a while. This is the first time anything like this has happened. I did spend 10 gems to reboot the 4 levels so I could run the competition – that’s what got me down to 204. The health reboot was 8 gems. Seen a lot of crud happen past couple of years – but not this.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t pay too close attention to my gem total, but I’m pretty sure none of mine have disappeared.

ED209
    @ed209

I haven’t had any issues with gems. I keep a close eye on mine as they are hard to come by and I’m always trying to get more without spending money.

What device are you on?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Did you change time zones / time and date anytime recently? Or updated the software?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

It is odd. I never lost gems randomly. I keep track of my earnings, and I only use gems on events.

I try to keep connected to FB, to keep my backup updated, preventing any loss of progress due to a bug on the game.

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Ty for the responses. Could have been a time change when the cell carrier switched during the day – but that sucks. Otherwise, there was no reason for it (on an Android). Seems to have stopped now. Reported it, but as expected, no response. Maybe the support folks were just getting revenge for all the creative feedback I give every time it crashes … hmmm… Again, ty to all. Just wanted to see if it was isolated or not.

Reed Grele
    @reed-grele

Last night I completed logging in over 180 consecutive days and received 1,000 gems as a reward. I only used 60. Then I logged out for the night. This morning when I started the game, I only had a little over 60 gems. What happened to the over 900 I had left the night before? I submitted hey trouble report and even included a screenshot of my recent 1000 bonus. I hope they have a way to restore them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve never heard of this 180 consecutive days reward.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Today was a gem reward day, and it didn’t let me double. When I hit the double button it just gave me the 5 gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s happened to me before as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gems Disappearing

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.