Game won't open.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game won't open.

Viewing 19 replies - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I opened a ticket too, they said that some servers are off, and because that some players can’t log in, and they said that don’t have even a DATE to speculate when the problem will be fixed, a DATE? ARE YOU SERIOUS ROVIO? So that will carry on for days still? I can’t believe!

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm So…… the game IS working for some players, only for some players.

Well, lucky to be these guys. They definitely have a better chance to win this buggy monster event now that their competitors have not been able to play.

Geeesss….., sucks to me.

Doc471
    @doc471

Guys, please check if you can play.

My server-region is North America (USA), because I logged in without problems like, right now.

If anyone can relate, please confirm.
    Happy new year.

FireDragon
    @ktakano

I have two accounts from North America (USA). One works, and one crashes.

Doc471
    @doc471

@ktakano Then there it is, the fixing process is on the works… Like, as we write. Maybe they’re doing the process per server or per region?

Gah007
    @gah007

Europé, sweden not working!

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

I’m in North Eastern USA, still nothing. Game crashes during loading screens

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Still nothing for me too, a couple of players from my clan can open now, the majority can play since yesterday, but still nothing for me, using workaround to play, but people can’t send me pigs, I can’t enter the event, and I can only attack my own pigs.

FireDragon
    @ktakano

It works for me now. It is time to catch up.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Work for me now. Ranked 2200ish after 5 days not working/not playing not bad. Ill jyst get the 10k points and stay in top 10k for the gold hat. I dont need the ship and its good to take some time off.

Doc471
    @doc471

I confirm the presence of players from North Europe (Russia, Norway, Finland), Belgium and Rumania. I can see them helping me when asking to defeat the Seastar pigs, and I’d help today at least 3 normal and 2 golden ones from Northest Asia and Central Europe, too.

Still not seeing players from USA or Canada in the monster event. I think they’re coming today, I dunno…

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax if you catch up top 500-700. Can you tell me the event point

TomT
    @tomt

I’m in Canada, it’s working for me now.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

It’s not about country/region, almost all players from PM clan is brazilians, and a lot can log in since yesterday, some can enter today, and still nothing for me and other two or three brazilian players from PM.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Wait, I’ve been playing for the past week or so and haven’t experienced any sort of login problems at all. I had no idea there was anything wrong until I logged on. Are the problems affecting everyone or just specific devices?

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm It started working for me since this morning, but I really wonder if I should keep playing the monster event. The event is pretty much botched, and it will be extremely unfair to other players if Rovio doesn’t scrap this event.

What Rovio should do right now is to just let people know what kind of compensation or reimbursement there will be. I almost laughed today when I started the game, because the game was finally fixed for me, but there was no mention of how Rovio is going to deal with this fiasco. The only message I got was “Welcome to 2016, keep fighting.”

Aron Silzle
    @aron-silzle

It’s been almost 5 days now and I still can’t get in. I do wonder what’s going to happen to the event when I can get in. That blues weapon looked good. Hopefully I’ll have time to get it.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt My game fully returned right now in this very moment, thanks God! Finally!

This whole mess is a real shame from Rovio!

Circlerev
    @circlerev

Angry Birds Fight! crash issues have been fixed.

If anyone has affected by this issue, you should contact Rovio Support for further questions and requests.

https://twitter.com/AngryBirdsFight/status/684253996358369280

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Game won't open.

Viewing 19 replies - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.