game crashing after update 1.2.1

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum game crashing after update 1.2.1

• the game worked perfectly before version 1.2.1, but after this update, the game not alloy, does not work or the BlueStacks

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I am testing now and it doesn’t seem to work on Andy either. Not sure what broke or if it’s being blocked.

burbman
    @burbman

Sounds like Rovio wants to make sure real people are seeing the ads, not bots.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Been crashing for me on iOS after 2nd or 3rd viewing of Ads

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

To be specific: 1.2.1 gets stuck on the “Logging in…” screen in the Andy Android Emulator.

I’ll try it in Genymotion later and see if it fails in that emulator too. You know what this means, right? It means that I can’t pretend to be working at my desk anymore… someone will notice me staring at my iPad. :-)

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I just tested genymotion same issue – the app hangs at logging in….I am sure they are scraping something to know that its an emulator but I was almost certain that geny was spoofing all that data.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I think all emulators will crash right now until the vendor updates the app to the current version of Epic. Once the app on the emulators gets updated, should work again.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

@dragonofheart73 Unfortunately that is not how the emulators work. They are purely interfacing with the Google Store to download updates so we have the latest versions but apparently there is either a bug blocking log in or Rovio has intentionally blocked the emulators. It seems unlikely that all the emulators have issues so its more likely that Rovio is doing something on their end.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I did some more tinkering and copied the build.prop file from a real device and the login still is failing. Also for fun I logged a support issue asking if they intentionally disabled ABE use from Android emulators so we will see.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Aside from emulators, I’ve been having quite a few random crashes today on my iPhone. Luckily none of them happened during a battle, but they’re still annoying. I just had the game crash right after I tapped Piggy McCool to open his store; earlier it crashed as I tapped the button to enter an arena battle.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The game doesn’t exactly crash on me. It often freezes when I’m autoplaying SRC. It seems like it happens when my lightning bird is about to get an extra turn from the time jump set. I don’t have to abort the app because restart works so I don’t lose my 10% bonus from the video.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@killerkea That’s been happening to me since before this update, but at least we know now that the update didn’t fix it.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I heard back from Rovio that they aren’t explicitly banning emulators but they also aren’t completely supported. Back to tinkering…

Tibt Thiago D-t
    @tibtthiago

most people who cant get in the game(load screen don´t move) are the same one that never spend “money” with it , i made a facebook quote ,and look like something by the kind

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

Yeah I am running it on my ipad and it crashes all the time. first update that ever did this to me. hopefully they will patch and release another VERY soon, this is annoying and makes me switch my attention to other games until they resolve this. T

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

and now its official..after a freeze I cannot get back in…I am using and ipad and it gets stuck permanently on the start up bar “loading balancing”…I have shut down and started up my ipad, etc. and no good gets to that bar and never moves. goodbye epic….

Eric2203
    @eric2203

@sunnysal I had that happen earlier. 30m later, it was fine again.

That being said, this is the worst update ever in terms of stability. I’ve had tons of crashes and bugs today. My 3 arena losses for the day are due to crashes or bugs. Thankfully I had completed my 3 objectives before that happened.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@sunnysal The same thing happened to me at that time. When the game fails to load at that point it is most likely because of something server side and not in the game on your device.

axe
    @axemen99

Updated my Angry Birds Epic on Samsung Tab this morning and now the game freezes when start-up, to be precise at the ‘logging in’ state.

Do we have a solution on how to resolve this game loading freeze ? Do we have to wait for the next update to resolve this issue and when will it be available ?

Thank you all.

Kazoot
    @kazoot

Same thing happened me today. Don’t know if I want to continue with the arena battles. I have had this happen every day I playit so I have lost 6 battles because of this. Very disappointing and discouraging.

aquadude
    @aquadude

unplayable on iOS currently

Tibt Thiago D-t
    @tibtthiago

this bug are takin so long to fix that i gona give up play before happen

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Anyone else stuck on the loading screen?

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

intermittently on my android device.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Ridiculous lockups today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum game crashing after update 1.2.1

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.