Game crashes whenever I attack the Golden Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashes whenever I attack the Golden Pig

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • vexpez
    @vexpez

Thanks, sorted.

PJng
    @pjng

Seem there is a lot of comments on play store about webview crashed apps, that apps is updated on 24.04.15.

bombgirl
    @bombgirl

Sony Experia tablet with lollipop. Same issue.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yes, seems like the issue is directly linked to Android System WebView and it is not only Angry Birds Epic that is affected. People are reporting that a lot of apps have started crashing after the recent Android System WebView update.

Thanks @gnchunter for finding the source to the problem.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Android System WebView got an update yesterday that is suppose to resolve this issue.

GNC_Hunter
    @gnchunter

The Update still has the bug for me.
    Unistalled the app again. (I don’t even know what this app is for)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

New update I installed yesterday afternoon fixed the issue for me.

boubou76
    @boubou76

Hi.

I disable android system webview and the game continue to crash….

An other idea ?

I play on asus zenfone 2.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@boubou76 You are not suppose to disable WebView but uninstall the update.
    WebView is an android system app and should not be disabled/removed.

boubou76
    @boubou76

i can’t uninstall the update because android system webview is original on my new phone. No update to uninstall ….

GNC_Hunter
    @gnchunter

With the currect version of the webview the issue is gone.
    Maybe you have another issue why your game crashes?

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

I still have issues related to WebView. After I read that the newest update fixed the Golden Pig glitch, I tried installing the update. The other apps that WebView was causing to crash work properly, but not Epic. Don’t know about the Golden Pig (already played that today), but autoplay on wave battles is back to freezing up. I uninstalled the updates again, and everything works right. I’m pretty sure my problems in Epic started with a WebView update in early April shortly after the Epic 1.2.6 update. I hope Rovio/Google/HTC/whoever’s fault this is can fix it soon. I play on a HTC One M8, Lollipop, and yes, I have notified Rovio of the problem.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I have a AT&T HTC One M8 running 5.0.2 Lollipop and the update I mentioned as fixing the issue and the one released yesterday has continued working with AB Epic.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

I’m still on 5.0.1. Guess that’s why the update doesn’t fix things for me.

boubou76
    @boubou76

So i will wait for an update on my zenfone …..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashes whenever I attack the Golden Pig

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.