Game crashes every time I win an Arena Battle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashes every time I win an Arena Battle.

• Anyone else has this issue? It just started a couple days ago. The game crashes on a arena match win not on a loss. Any fix to this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

This isn’t happening to me. But I have had similar issues occasionally in the past. I have a Rovio account, so all my progress is backed up to their cloud. When I have had problems like this, I typically start by logging out of the app and back in. If that doesn’t work, I delete the app, re-install and log back in.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dooziexx if reinstalling doesn’t work, try disconnecting from FB while competing in Arena. That may help.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I’ve been having this same issue for the past week. Not every single time, but at least 8/10 times after winning arena battle the app will close. I haven’t tried uninstalling and reinstalling, though. I figure as long as it isn’t crashing in the middle of the arena battle then I can deal with it. Was just hoping whatever it is gets fixed in the next patch.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I reinstalled last night, logged into google and Rovio account but not FB. The game didn’t crash until just a few minutes ago when I finally logged into FB.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashes every time I win an Arena Battle.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.