Game crashed after try fight in arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashed after try fight in arena

• I back to game after one year break and cant fight in arena. Game crashed when i try claim my season reward. I just trying to uinstall game and disconnect from facebook. Any ideas?

My devices:

Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus Android 7.0

And iphone5s<- game not crashing but my season rewards are loading all the Time.

Sorry for my English guys. Pls help❤

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

I’m on a Galaxy S8, and the game tends to crash if I’m connected to Facebook, so I disconnect when heading to the arena. Did disconnecting from Facebook not help your situation?

Fleapo
    @fleapo

Yep. Disconnect from facebook didnt help

Fleapo
    @fleapo

Gamę crashing at this moment

metztli013
    @metztli013

Have you tried submitting a support ticket to Rovio? If not, that would be my next step

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Season 6 was a while back, probably even before the big update to V2. I’m not surprised your game is choking. Rovio is not good about testing for bugs between minor version updates, and I bet it never would occur to them in a thousand man-years of brainstorming to check that you can still claim an Arena season reward from before V2 came out without the game crashing.

That’s not much help, I know, but you have a unique problem that it is likely only Rovio can help with because nobody here has ever encountered your situation before.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game crashed after try fight in arena

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.