game crash at start

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum game crash at start

• Black screen and crash when it try to connect to facebook. It even crashes if I abort the connection. Wait for fix? Xperia sp android 4.3

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • whbinder
    @whbinder

Same thing here. Xperia Z and Android 4.4

CTRob
    @ctrob

Crashing for 2 days now. I have no choice but to either connect to facebook or cancel and they both end with the game stopping before it ever starts. Hope this gets resolved soon!

Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 4.4.2

Losdoda
    @losdoda

Same here.
    Moto G , Android 4.4.3

Kat Harrison
    @kat-harrison

I have the same issue. I reach a certain point and it won’t open after that. I got further on my first try, but once it stopped working I uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing keeps happening. I get to a certain point in the game and after that, I just can’t get back in again. Presented with the connect or cancel (which I’d already connected) and selecting either option closes the game. Love the game but they need to repair the glitch. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2

Roberto Diaz
    @robdj75

If you have your phone rooted go to: /data/data/como.rovio.angrybirdstransformers/shared_prefs and delete the file: ebook.SharedPreferencesTokenCachingStrategy.DEFAULT_KEY.xml

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

This happened to me on day 2 of my gameplay (the game was connected to Facebook). I suspect that the Facebook connection is the cause of crashing, and eventually, loss of progress, because when I reinstalled the game, I started playing without the connection to Facebook, and I’m happy to say that the game has had a crash-free performance ever since. Until a fix is released, you should play the game without connecting it to Facebook.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum game crash at start

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.