Galvanize – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Galvanize – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

ONLY SPARK CONTAINERS FOR ME. IT’S A NICE AND LONG RELAXING EVENT FOR ME.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

I actually maxed out GSG first. My EGL is still at +85%.

All TFs have their own strengths and weaknesses. Soundwave may not be as versatile as a Grimlock, but Rovio offset that disadvantage by allowing TF buddies in the last event, when it really counted.

@joel687

Not that Unicron really matters, since first place offers a paltry 100 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can someone who has a Facebook account please tell the Official ABT Facebook group that North America went to Daylight Savings (“Spring Forward”) Time two weekends ago, so the event actually ends at 20:00 EDT and not 19:00 EST.

Here’s the link to the official event post:

I don’t have a FB account, so I can only see it, but I can’t post comments/replies.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

A gold crowned EGL in my group is actually recharging. I wonder if he realizes that 100 points is the best he can do in the Competition, lol.

Geli
    @geli

Gem recharge in this event is just force of habit. 3 hours from now I will have maxed out on tokens for the day.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig
    The first place in my group also seems to be recharging. As we all could see in the past, there are people that wants the first place no matter what.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – I am averaging 400 before bonus and 800 after bonus, getting a 5,000 point run was a huge boost. I am done for the day now thanks to that run. Unicron is the best!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

Yeah, you’re probably right. It’s the “win at all costs” mentality that leads to some of the insane (and unnecessary) scores that we see from time to time.

Since Rovio has so drastically cut down gems production in the lab, and combined with them making events more difficult to get enough tokens to get everything in the Exchange, I’m having to be much more conservative in using my gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Even without Unicron I’ll max out the Challenge today and not have to work hard at it.

Fortunately I’m only in need of the sparks, having obtained all of E. Galvatron’s accessories in previous events.

@20qmindreader

Thanks for letting them know.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig First in my group is 41k+, second is 37k+. Looks like they are in chase, because they are maiking points almost every time when I get in the game. Probably for some people first place is important for their EGO, as @ramonpontes mention.

Just vgot run with BossPig. No Unicron till now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Agreed. Fortunately for me, it’s all about the arithmetic.

I suppose if a single recharge of ten gems will get you from 50 points to 100 points, it’s still worth doing.

But it looks like the #1 and #2 in your group has been recharging a lot more than that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In five runs, I’ve seen Boss Pig once, but no Unicron.

Have to be careful not to accidentally kill Boss Pig too soon. If I have a choice, I will use GSG against him, since GSG’s firepower is much easier to control.

I find that scoring against Boss Pig using GSG is higher than when using EGL, since GSG moves much slower so there’s more time for several more volleys of missiles.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Unfortunately this happend to me – killed him too soon and vgot less then 900 points for the whole run before bonus, but he was like magnit for Grimlock lightning. BUt what ever, I already have two small Sparks containers, and have only one biggest to get tomorrow, so I don’t care about at what place will be. Just will play levels that are reloaded on every hour and wont recharge with Gems. I will not spend 10 gems even if I am second at the end of the event. Actually I will probably wont stay wake at the time of the events end today, because it’s 2’oclock in the morning and I stand wake enough for last two events for Dead End and Blaster.

As I mentnion Dead End, he already is upgraiding to level 15, so after less then three days he will be level 15 and will get into fights. First he will join team for the sparks run, to see how he will get in. Already start with sparks upgrade to him and he already has 15%, and tomorrow will become 20% with nect sparks container. So he will help in the sparks run with porcentage too :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

After seven runs, I’m averaging 500 points before bonus. Not amazing, but with bonus should still be more than enough.

Asen_77
    @asen

Two times BossPig in a row. 4 times today. Never happened to me bofore to get BossPig that often.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen fist time when i played yesterday the event 2 times in a row i had big boss. It happened to me a lot lately.

ED209
    @ed209

Hardly come a cross boss big or unicorn, maybe because I don’t put gems in to the events.

Had boss big once today

Asen_77
    @asen

Today without gems reload after 4 Bos Pigg just got Unicron. Around 2300 points before bonus and 9745 after 315% bonus. This one get me to the first place with 57k+. The one that were at first place 5-6 hour ago with 47k is sitting there.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

now that it is changing day in 5 minutes i will go to play for 2nd time the event to help me for the new daily quests…

Man i didn’t touch all day the game…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I stopped playing today as soon as I hit max tokens in the Challenge.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

So it turns out I really was that beyond unlucky. For the first time in more than two weeks I finally got a Unicron run.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 is any pig day. The max token level will probably be at 38,000

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Of course it happens during a meaningless event, instead of when it really counts!

JARSU!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

JARSU Forever!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Made first place today with 27.XXX points :) I have all but one of the acceosories. I will continue to duke it out until I have all (spark containers included)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Galvanize – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.