Frustrated

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Frustrated

• I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, have all my birds almost fully equipped with “S” and “Ss” stuff, and I am getting so frustrated at losing battles ALL THE TIME. I can’t even win 2 games in a row with Red. And don’t even dream of winning a 4 game streak with Blue to win the challenge. I know the game is programmed to make you lose so you buy more stuff, but SERIOUSLY, enough already, I’ve spent hundreds, give me a break

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I can’t really help you much, but just asking, did you enhance any of your items? That boosts the stat bonus of that item for a coin cost. Also, there are several thousands of people who had the soft-launched version (basically, they got it at the beginning), so if you keep losing to people from Japan, China, or other parts of Asia, I wouldn’t be surprised. Sometimes those people just keep winning for no reason. Also, sometimes the only solution is to try to match tiles more. :\ I would want to tell you something to help you complete the objective, but it would be the same thing as sharing a cheat. Just saying, you don’t need to complete the objective by the time the final boss is discovered in that area. You can come back there when you’ve strengthened your Blues, even after playing the challenge battle. Matilda is a good choice if you take a lot of damage from your opponents, but watch her low attack power. Stella would be unadvised as she has really low health, unless you’ve mitigated that with a high-health item or other high stat items. By the way, the game was free, and the game isn’t forcing you to pay or to even play at all. The battles are against real players, so if you matched like crazy for the 45 seconds, it’s probably a fault with the opponent selection. That’s really all I can say.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Luckily I didn’t spend a penny to buy the gems.
    The thing upsets me is I often got grade A gears instead of S or SS.
    No matter how good you equipped, the Bejeweled-like puzzle is a key of winning. With little luck and speed, sometimes I managed to get up to 1000 attack even with Stella(!!!).
    Even with “4S” with Red, it doesn’t guarantee he will surely win.
    More than that, you should play the ship battle at Unknown Island to gain few thousand coins in order to power up your gear.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

I use a spreadsheet to keep track of which birds has the best stats & use only the bird with highest Attack & Defense most of the time, unless there is a Mission that requires something different.

Spreadsheet.jpg

Anyone is free to get & use a copy here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RLpeNu_jqIfgQLtWIPdFA8uknqv0lZYa2hCiwUmMxGs/edit?usp=sharing

I was using Red a lot before I unlocked all the others, but now find that I win more often using Chuck. Sometimes the highest level bird isn’t the best one to use for fighting. Red for me is the 2nd lowest in Attack & Defense ;-) The Winner is the one with the most Life/Heath left after one of the 2 runs out of Defense.

There is some game hack (?) out & I caught a screenie of this in a FaceBook group which would have cost someone close to $7,000 US dollars, if they spent real money to actually achieve these totals in coins & gems :-( (I don’t know it & have no idea, so please do not ask me for it)

Jail Breaker 2.jpg

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I think Red is strongr (but he has “4S” gears) than Chuck (but he only has “3S and 1A”).

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Attack & Defense gained are also doubled if you make as many matches with same bird you are using (Red, in this case). Ignore if you were already aware of this ;-)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@dawni-criswell
    If you managed to make 3 blocks 6+ times consecutively without any interruption, you can gain hundreds of attack and defense, or you manage to have 5-6 times of quad-block. However, you have to very fast and lucky (if you played Bejeweled a lot, you should know what I am saying).

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Yes, it is hard to be so quick sometimes. Especially early after waking up, lol…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Frustrated

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.