friendship essences bugged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum friendship essences bugged?

• Hi guys,

I got a problem with friendship essences. Since the last event I can neither send nor receive essences.
    I can still use my friends birds and they can use mine. But I don t get any messages from friends and never receive the essences that friends send. (e.g. my daughters :-)
    Does any1 else face this problem, or do u know a solution to it?
    I have already deleted the game and restarted it, but the issue remains.
    Facebook is also working properly.
    I am playing on an i phone.

many thx!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@scorpion I am interpreting it as you do not get any messages to the Totem Pole?

If that is right then others have had the same problem (me included). For me it started working by itself after a week but the problem lies on the server side so there is nothing you can do to make it work that I know of.

It is best if you send a support ticket about your problem to Rovio since they can probably fix it.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

You sure?I recieved two FEs from my friend today!But something strange happed to me was my friend always asks me for FEs every time I opened Epic.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I have the same problem. I contacted rovio and they tried to help me a couple of times, nothing seems to work for me. I’m losing quite a bit of FE each day which blows since I cannot re-roll in arena as much as I want to. Let me post what they told me:

Hi,
    And thanks for getting back to us. It is a real shame the fix you tried didn’t work. I know this is a bit of a headache, but could you try the following procedure:
    1) Sign out of your Rovio Account
    2) Delete Epic from Facebook settings by going to Facebook, open Settings – Apps and remove Angry Birds Epic from the list
    3) Sign in to your Rovio Account
    4) If it now looks like you’re connected to Facebook, disconnect
    5) Exit the account settings screen
    6) Enter the menu again and connect to Facebook again
    7) If the connection to Facebook seems successful (the Facebook banner saying “Log Out”), click the Friends section in the totem. If you are then redirected to the Piggy Island screen and not to the Friends list, go back to the menu and click the Friends section in the totem again.
    I would appreciate it a lot if you could let me know how it went. Thank you already in advance!
    Best regards,
    Matias
    Rovio Support Team

If this works for you, great! If it doesn’t…. I know how you feel

Scorpion
    @scorpion

Thank you!

I will try to do what Matias told u and if it doesn t work, i ‘ll contact the support!

It had cost me 50 FE already :-(

So I better hurry ;-)

Narc
    @narc

I’ve been having the same issue where I request FE but have not received a single one, not even from a friend using my birds in a level.

Tman
    @tman

I had that happen for a few days. I sent a support ticket to Rovio, and they mentioned that they were going to do a forced upgrade for everyone to 1.2.5, which was probably causing the issue.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum friendship essences bugged?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.