Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I accepted your request but weren’t you paranoid about giving away your identity before? I can see your name there.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    My real name isn’t Joey Yoshi. XD

Joey’s the name of that cute red Yoshi that is my avatar. :P

My actual real name is Heiko.
    I think I can tell you guys :P

@dallasreds

I suspect it has to do with the fact that I used a fake identity.
    And with the fact I made up my education. I told people I went to university at Mushroom High XD

But in that case, there would be millions of other accounts to disable as well. Why me of all?!?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    I used my real name but years later added education. The college was correct. The major was made up and my place of employment was from a TV show.
    IF that’s your real name then my real name is Monte. Nice to meet you with real names!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Have you contacted them directly? I know it was a fake account so it might not be that big of a deal but still.

(Also, I think your account got hacked. Maybe that’s what triggered the new FB security system. Fake accounts are the easiest to hack and gain access to new site security codes to break it further. Just a thought.)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @dallasreds @napoleongl @aufar-ramadhan @shapokomanbeast @datguygamer

My internal narrative… was running something like this…

p.s. if you want to fully appreciate the joke, google the film!
    p.p.s. if you’re easily offended – DON’T google the film!

You have been warned! :-/

Suffice to say, I’m glad it’s just Uni (again), mate! XD

yoshmissing.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde This reminds of a time when a “certain someone” said “Yashoooo!!” Can’t quite put a finger on it. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    I still remember when you used your real name :P Nice to meet you too.

(over here in Germany, Monte is a chocolate+cream pudding ;-))

@datguygamer

1. Yeah I have. But you have to attach a picture of your ID card; the name and date of birth alone are not enough.
    Obviously, since my account uses a fake identity the ID and the FB name don’t match. That’s why they rejected my request to reactivate my account.

(Hacked? I honestly doubt it; my password isn’t ‘123456’ or ‘yoshi’. Plus, I’ve never had trouble with hackers. Ever.)

The most trouble I’ll have is to have all of my previous friends add me again. I have no way to prove that I am the one. There’s just someone coming and claiming to be Red Yoshi. Not everyone is so naïve to believe it without knowing otherwise from another source. :P

2. What’s wrong with that? I like Yoshi and his language :P

@angryde

I googled it. I’m aware that internet relationships can be dangerous but that film puts it to extremes to be quite honest.
    I’ve had luck. I met my ex-GF on YouTube. She was real nice. :)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hey, of course, that movie is absurd… hence the joke. XD However, being Australian, the KID IS KING, and we’re hyped-up over “stranger danger” to such a ridiculous extent… it’s quite insane. So… I just made (my) “natural,” culturally programmed series of connections… Yosh is gone, oh no, and… (insert movie poster here) ROFL!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Ahhhhh, the connection makes sense now XD

I could fill several pages about “stranger danger” right now, but I feel we should get back on-topic. ^^;

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 My account also isn’t in sync with my ID. Even though that name is mine, it’s changed enough so that even my ID won’t help me. Hehe.

Also, hackers don’t actually crack the password, they crack the login system to remove the login process altogether or get the data posted without even logging in and even when hackers strike, they won’t always announce it and you won’t know it unless it becomes public (which only happens if a celebrity account gets hacked that happens all the time). Heck, even the creator of FB got his account hacked three times. XD
    As I said, who knows, it’s just a hunch. I actually doubt your account was blocked just because your account was fake (after all, mine is as well and there are a lot of such accounts).

I like that word. There is nothing wrong with it and now imma steal it because it sounds funny when I say it out loud. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    So basically, you’re also screwed when you’re hacked. XD

Even if it had been a hacker, there’s no chance for me to claim my account back… because this is the sort of ID card that FB wants. XD

Yashoooo! I don’t mind. Spread the word! :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    I chuckled out loud for the 2nd time in 6 months when I saw your post. Thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 I added you again.

@dallasreds
    I still don’t see you in my friends list.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, hackers usually screw around. Sometimes their screwing helps you, sometimes not so much.

I actually like how Yoshi signed his name. Hah!

Yes, yashooo!!! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Thank ya!

@datguygamer

True. I’d rather only have good hackers around me, though. :P

Hehe! Now that I think about it, it looks similar to the signature of one of my old maths teachers. XD

Yashoooooooo! XD
    I like the word myself.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yashoo all the way.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds My pleasure – I think I got partial banhammered for it though… now my pics are getting moderated LOL

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

I didn’t know where else to put this but just to let you know I can’t message on FB anymore cuz they’re making me go to messenger to do the messaging. I play on my iPhone and don’t really have anymore storage room. I temporarily installed messenger to respond to you but I can’t have it permanently installed ?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast No problem. I also want to avoid having Messager; ended up using Safari for Facebook.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    There is a way to avoid this. I researched it when I faced the same problem. Simply go to mbasic.facebook.com instead ;)

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

Regular player with no epic friends. nearly finished the caves.

My name in Game Centre is hhaL2000 feel free to add me.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@halim-hanna

I don’t do Game Center, are you on FB? If so my FB name is Shane Poholko, you can request and I will reply

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Need high level friends please add me my user name is Sam spargo
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?refid=7

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@sam-spargo

For sure you can add me on FB. My name on there is Shane Poholko

Smurf
    @smurf

Hi,

I’ve played this game for ages but never connected my main FB account to the game. I have another account now so if anyone wants to add me I would be grateful. My FB is under

Angry-Birds Epic

Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.