Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • xraycyn
    @xraycyn

Please friend me xraycyn is my gc name ty

tenfya
    @tenfya

Facebook friendly.
    FB info is on my profile.
    Feel free to add me. thx.

catgreen
    @catteys

looking for facebook friends. Not very high level at the moment but I play daily! FB link on my profile, thanks!

Gemma
    @gemma-r

Guys would anybody be so kind as to tell me how you add friends in Epic only having the facebook login and not the Rovio login?
    Thanks

chardz
    @bazzahibbs

Need friends FB profile on profile

i play daily

thanks

goochrules
    @goochrules

LV 17 in Cave 1, Daily Player, FaceBook friendly. add me!

hopsingspond
    @hopsingspond

Made it to the cave! Level 17!
    Facebook friendly link on my profile

VooDooo
    @voodooo

Daily ab epic player level 18, add me please fb link on profile

Kackman73
    @kackman73

I’ve sent friend request/messages to a dozen or so people from the last couple pages.

Please feel free to send me FB friend requests as well. (Facebook friendly)

Link is in my profile.

Edit: I’ve removed my FB info from my profile, as I now have about 900 new friends. Thank you to all who sent me a request, and good luck to all.

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

Meh, Go add me. I’m on my way through chronicle caves and it’d be great to have a friend help me out!

FB link in profile. Feel free to use my birds or ask to open gates and/or friendship essence!

dmccros903
    @dmccros903

I’ll happily add any fellow AB Epic fans to FB friends if you’ll return the favor please. I have none at the moment since none of my friends play Angry Birds. Thanks.

FB info in profile since that’s how everyone else is doing it. I assume it’s “safer” that way? Thanks for any friending.

I’m playing Epic at Level 15 and have some decent birds and weapons, so feel free to use them in your battles if just starting out too.

dmccros903
    @dmccros903

I sent you a FB friends request so I can acquire some friends who actually play Epic. Hopefully I did it correctly since I don’t really use FB very often (too busy).

sw9605106
    @sw9605106

Hello, I’ve got my facebook info in my profile. Pls add me I’ll return the favor. Thx.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Hi,

I tried adding you on Facebook and couldn’t….said the page may have been removed.

Chaosflight
    @chaosflight

I would like some friends for ABepic my GC ID is Amberlynn85Hope

Chaosflight
    @chaosflight

My game center ID is amberlynn85hope please add me

Thibaud
    @maliwan

Doesn’t accept anymore request , thanks anyways.

Loops
    @loops

Hi all,

I’m a relatively new player (only level 7 at the mo) but play every day, looking for Facebook friends to open gates and get essences etc. Will respond to all requests sent my way :)

Facebook info is in my profile, if it doesn’t work just PM me on here and we’ll sort it :)

Miksonphoto
    @fastmiks

Hi everyone – level 8, moving up slowly but sureley(trying to three star everything from begining), my nickname is Miksonphoto, happy gaming!

Krypto
    @krypto

Hello,

Looking for some friends. Created abn and fb account specially for this game. Please add me – my fb details are in my profile.

Level 21 – Mostly Vet + Elite birds.

Tired of waiting for the default birds to “cool down”. :)

chuck
    @chuck-angry

Hi,

Need some friends to move on forward with chronicle caves.
    My FB profile details are located in account profile section

Level 16 right now – few VET birds available, farming snoutlings to get more (elite birds in near future I hope ;D ).

GL in game guys

SoijaPro
    @trollaaja

Feel free to add me on gamecenter: Trollaaja level 16 at the moment only vetaran birds and two set items for red and bomb

pip
    @crabface

Hello!
    I’ve created a facebook account for the game as well! My profile has the info needed.

As of this writing, I’m only level 6.

Chadius
    @chadius

Add me on Facebook! Link is in Profile! Daily player!

ludwigma
    @ludwigma

GameCenter Name: ludwigma
    FB ID in profile

daily player add me

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.