Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

• If you play ABepic and want more GC friends write your GC username here to add more friends.

Note from Admins: You are welcome to share your GameCenter names here, but please do not post your Facebook info. Instead, if you are willing to have members add you on Facebook, perhaps say “Facebook Friendly” in your comment. Users can then Private Message each other to keep sensitive information hidden behind the scenes.

Please note:
    Currently you can´t see your Gamecenter friends in Angry birds Epic, only your Facebook friends, but off course you’re still welcome to post you Gamecenter name here and hopefully you will be able to see your Gamecenter friends in Angr brids Epic in a later update.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I do not want to use my facebook account for ABepic, so please don’t send me requests to become facebook friends.

Edit:
    I had my GC username here before, but I have now removed it so I won´t get more friend requests as I now have over 200 gc friends. Thank you everyone who has become my gc friend

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bad-piggies2 I didn’t know that you can add friends from GC. I thought you can play only with FB friends. My GC name is cosmo2503.

Yulaff
    @yulaf

My gc name is ulagon feel free to add my game center hope it works

Phil
    @privatephil

PrivatePhilippe here, add me if you want

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@cosmo2503 I added you on gamecenter and can´see you under friends. Is it a bug or can you only see facebook friends as you thought? I thought you could see gc friendss as well, because ABgo has that.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bad-piggies-2 I think you can only interact with your FB friends who also play Epic, and all of you should be sign into FB account. IMO it would be nice from Rovio to add GC interaction between players.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@cosmo2503 Thanks. Then I guess this thread is now useless :(
    But that was very said, because I don´have any facebook friends playing ABepic. So I guess I will never unlock the friends bonus levels.

trishohara
    @trishohara

What info does GC share @mvnla2?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Trishohara — I thought I set up my GC account so that they would not tell anyone my real name, but they did anyway. It may be possible to avoid this, but I was deliberately trying to avoid this at the time (a couple of years ago).

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

GC is amgdude1 if in need of level 22 birds :)

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@Bad-Piggies-2 @mvnla2 I’ve cleaned up some of the comments in this thread and added an administrative note. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Friend me please :)

Facebook friendly

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’ve asked Rovio if they can add GameCenter support for “friends”. If it’s Facebook-only, it greatly limits abilities.

Crush
    @tdmccall

Tdmccall on GC

Crush
    @tdmccall

But yes, please friend me too! I am also facebook friendly

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Ok, I’ve got tons of friends now, and I can use their birds in dungeons and caves, but I never get any friendship essence :(
    And nobody ever helps me open friendship gates, something seems to be wrong.
    Has anybody else experienced this and fixed it?

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok this may seem to be a silly question but you have clicked on the bar at bottom of your friends list that says ask your friends for friendship essence

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Yes I press that every time it says I can. It then says “Messages Sent” but I never receive any essence, or messages requesting it for that matter. I’ve asked for help with friendship gates and nothing. Using other peoples birds, it says that will reward both of us with essence but it doesn’t. Feel like I’m missing out on a significant part of the game :(

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Ok so a few notes on this. Please confirm with your friends that they are opening up their mailbox (green middle area of the totem pole and that they have checked off receipt and approval of the request. They may need to reword the awarding of friendship essance for borrowed birds . If a friend borrows one of your birds for a battle it awards you an essance roll which you will see in your green mailbox to receive . Much like when they use your pig machine it fills your meter as if you did a three coin roll.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Yes I’ve done all that, thanks for trying to help.
    It’s got much worse now – when I go to my friends list on the totem pole it just
    has lots of blank bars saying “Loading”. If I press them it says I cannot view friends at this time. I get the same “Loading” thing on the list of birds to borrow for dungeons, so I can’t borrow any now. Seeing as I’ve only got caves left to do, this is a game ending issue :(.
    Should I put this in the bugs thread?

Angry_chuck
    @angrychuck10

I need more friends, my GC isn’t working and the game is only working with Facebook. How can I get in touch. With people who are also playing the game on Facebook??

Crush
    @tdmccall

Still looking for friends through facebook if you are interested. Just add me here on the nest and send me a private message.

Yjemer
    @yjemer

Hello to all my fellow ABEpic players!

I am looking for friends. My GC username is Yjemer, and I am not opposed to also friending on facebook if you’re interested, just drop me a message. I have level 28 birds with elite classes ready to help you out with your dungeon crawling and cave exploring, and will answer requests for essence or gates daily.

Should have registered here a long time ago, heh.

kimplix
    @kimplix

wouldn’t mind a few. GC is kimplix

Vartap
    @vartap

Looking for friends. I Have Level 41 birds ready to hopefully help you smash dungeons. Username is Vartap, and am Facebook friendly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.