Friends & merging

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Friends & merging

• 1- I have not been getting extra points for friends helping me in battle. Is this new, or a bug?

2- I’ve seen reference to merging identical items won to a max of 5 stars. What’s that about, and how can I do it?

Thanks

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

If you have 2 A, S or SS items, when you go in your box and pick the new item it should offer you to merge them, it will add a star to your original one. In my case it was offered straight when I picked my item from the gift box.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@sealy, I can’t help with your 1st question, but since I don’t use FB I’m wondering how many more Help points you were expecting. I play a lot but have never used FB, so I’m wondering if it’s the reason I can’t break the Top 500 for any Monster Event ranking.

How many more points does using FB Help provide than using the “Everyone” option?

Are the additional points just for being a winner or are the MVP points also increased?

If I’m the one to spot the monster, would my Bonus points alo be increased?

As to the merging, now that it’s in effect, if you open the Slot & it’s a duplicate you should immediately get the option to merge & I say “should,” because until last night that was my experience. Last night may have been an anomaly when my Slot opening was a duplicate but I didn’t recieve the merge option, but I don’t know why it wasn’t offered. Once the 4 for 20 Slot was done, when I went to the item, the option to merge was there.

If you have a piece of equipment with a duplicate in the Item Box, the “Enhance” option doesn’t appear. In its place is the Meger option. Until you merge you can’t enhance even if you only wanted to go from 0* to 1*. I’ve actualiy been able to merge multiple SS items, including the Kurofune Ship & Chuck Special Mast (Attack twice).. I just wish going to 4* was a lot more powerful than it is. Going from 3* to 4* only allows the same increase as going from 2* to 3* & going from 4* to 5* is the same thing, I had hoped for larger increases :-(. … Rovio are you reading this?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 With FB the following things occur:

No extra points are provided for using the “everyone” option.

There are no additional or bonus points.

If you spot the monster, you do get a bonus. However, you do not have to use the “everyone” option.

As for merging, I’m just happy I get to use any duplicates I have and boost my items even further.

Hope this helps. :)

Sealy
    @sealy

Once I received 38 points, once 8; those are the only ones I recall, and I can’t look back far enough to check more. I think you had to be the spotter to get them. The spotter and mvp points were shown separately from FB points, but I don’t know if they were affected by the FB status? I believe you also had to win, but not positive on that.
    I got the merge to work after I tried it on two A items I had saved.

Thanks to all for your replies.

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

the merge thing doesn’t work for me, i did that once, and since then I had more duplicated items a s ss rank but i cant merge them because the option doesn’t show up, just sell and upgrade

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t understand how the merging function works (since I can’t find the option to do so). Can someone explain it to me?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@freckledpig147, the merge option is only for an exact duplicate of an A, S or SS item. If you’re not seeing the option I imagine the items don’t qualify.

When it first started, if you had 2 of the exact same items in your Item Box, the Merge option appeared where the Enhance option normally is/was. For example, in my case, I had 3* my Kurofune Ship & had a duplicate I’d held onto with 0*. I pressed Merge, got a prompt to see if it was really want I wanted to do & merged the 2 ships, I was then able to pay what I think was 45000 coins to 4* enhance the Ship by 96 Life. 5* is the maximum (3 items). On iPhone my best Matilda Attack is an S Starry Harp & I’ve had many of them. When Merge started I had 3 & merged enhancing to 5*.

When opening the Slot, if you get a duplicate item, you get a prompt asking if you want to merge the 2. You can opt not to merge & still merge later as I did with the Kurofune Ship.

Initially, I was concerned that merging would result in being able to sell for less than if selling individually, but the selling price of 1 is added to the other with do decrease in selling value.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 Whoops. I’m sorry but you actually do get a bonus for using the friend option. It replaces the MVP bonus and is awarded every time you use the friend option.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

How can i get extra points that friend list not working:/

https://youtu.be/lKNskyff7Mc

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@pees2te I had that same problem for a while, but it randomly got fixed during an update. If you still see this problem, you should probably open a ticket with Rovio support.

llrr
    @llrr

Restar the app (quit and close it then launch it again) and your friends list will show up

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I tried logg off and logg in, restart app and remove app and install again, nothing work. Where can i find a.b. support?
    If i logged on another account its working:/
    In my no

justpast40
    @justpast40

@jdweagle1, so there’s no MVP points awarded if you use the FB friend? That seems like I’d be losing thousands of points, especially these MVP Squid points.

BTW, I just got the notification that you’d replied an hour or so ago; I don’t understand what’s going on with that.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 No, there are MVP points, same as without FB. The benefit of FB is that you will get an extra Friend Bonus if you do not get the MVP. Basically, you will get the equivalent of an MVP bonus no matter how much damage you do.

As for the notifications, I don’t know what’s going on. If you keep having trouble, you should notify the admins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Friends & merging

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.