Friend's golden pig machine broken

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friend's golden pig machine broken

• Anybody got an idea of how to fix this:

One “friend” of mine apparently stopped playing, and hasn’t gotten the latest update. Unfortunately, the GPM chose him for my free roll on a friend’s machine. When I went there, the pig was missing, and I couldn’t roll. Waited for several days, hoping he would update, but no luck.

I have now un-friended him, but I still don’t get any rolls on the friend’s GPM, as I believe the game still believes I should go to his site.

Any ideas for how to fix this? I’ve tried logging out/logging in, restarting, etc, all to no avail.

I really wish Rovio would fix the darn issue where you can’t use a friend’s GPM if they’re not on the same version as you. The last update cycle cost me 2 weeks between the Android and IOS updates, and now I’m getting hosed again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

FYI I have no friends because I don’t use Facebook. Piggy McCool acts as my only friend. I get a free spin about once every 2.5-3 days. I also don’t get essence. I just thought you guys would like to know what happens without friends. I think they should fix the game to work with Game Center.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@CDRguy — I had the same thing happen, but it was fixed, not entirely sure by what. My suggestion is to contact Rovio support. They might at least give you some lucky coins for your pain.
    Is the “friend” someone you know? Is there any way you can contact him? Facebook has a message system that can be used even if you are not friends, I think.
    I had unfriended 2 people because of the incompatibility issue, and was still unable to get free rolls even after upgrading. I ended up re-friending one person, who thankfully was still playing. I think there are details somewhere in the Epic Bugs forum. I also tried all the desperation moves like deleting the game entirely (after making sure my Rovio sync was current), etc., etc.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friend's golden pig machine broken

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.