Free spin

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Free spin

• Since the updates today I can’t use my free pig machine spin in arena so far these updates stink also I can’t play back to back games I gotta leave and come back

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

I also have to leave and come back. It sucks! It’s making it harder to grind.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got a free spin from Piggy McCool. I was lucky enough to get the Blessed Blanket which is the item I want most since I already have the Blessed Idol. After the spin I noticed my rank drop so I went to check the scores on the leader board and the game froze on me. Eventually it crashed back to the desktop. When I restarted I lost my Blessed Blanket and had to spin again and got junk! It just doesn’t get more frustrating than that since that is the best set you can get for the arena.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m going for the record of having the same exact item rewarded from GP in a week.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

About having to leave and come back – you don’t. Just wait for the spinner over the “enter battle” button to go away, usually takes 10-15 seconds for me. I assume this is because the servers are simply taking a bit longer than before to choose your next opponent, or maybe Rovio introduced a forced wait period as some sort of anti-cheating measure.

The servers are an issue these days. I mostly get generated opponents, but have to wait 15 sec before I can start a battle. The trick to bypass this delay is to disable the wifi and the button is instantly enabled.

The line-up normally loads during the loading of the lobby. When the button doesn’t respond, it’s somehow waiting for more communications from the server. This time-out can be forced stopped by breaking the connection. If a normal line-up was loaded successful, you will still get the preloaded one.

I had a record 12 free rolls after watching 12 short ads in a row.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Free spin

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.