Free Power Ups

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Free Power Ups

• Has anyone figured out the pattern to free Power Ups?

Typically I get 4 every morning. I can get 4 more around noon, 4 more around 6pm and 4 more just before midnight. However they are not easy to come by. Of course you have to watch a short ad, but they are not always forthcoming.

If they do not appear, sometimes I have to just start a level. Sometimes I have to actually play a level for them to appear, and sometimes I have to close out the app from memory and re-open for them to appear.

I was wondering if anyone figured out the pattern/ schedule to maximize free power ups for the day.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • ciggi_007
    @ciggi007

I’ve only found that I can get power-ups twice a day. I usually hit it when I get up and then in the evening sometime. I’ve tried to get them at other random times but sometimes it will only allow me to get one, sometimes two, or none at all.

Have you figured out anything different?

Vaxinator
    @vaxinator

Yah. I think I can get them every 6 hrs or so. 4 each time. I started to test that theory this week. Every 6 hours makes it tough to get them 4 times a day, but easily 3 times. That’s 12 a day, plus 1 from the wheel.

If you find that you can only get 1 or 2, then start a level, tap pause, then on the cart. You can probably get the rest. Or try to finish the level, and try again. I get 4 every time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Free Power Ups

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.